Best LGS near Milford

I tried searching, but given that I’m looking for a specific area, I figured a new post would be ok. Looking for recommendations on a good LGS in the Milford, MA area. I know MFS is well stocked and the prices are decent (took my licensing course there and was happy with that), but it’s always so busy and not really the LGS “feel” I’m looking for. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Mikes Gun Shop at Plummer’s Corner in Whitinsville has that LGS feel. Nice people. I haven’t been in a while but the prices were pretty good when I went.

AC Arms in Mendon us small and a bit pricey on the guns but nice guy. Heard he will take care of you the more you go.

Gartman Arms in Wrentham. Good gunsmith there. Counter staff gave me a bad vibe. I went in there well educated on a gun that I wanted to buy?The guy behind the counter had no idea what he was talking about and tried to talk me out of buying the gun I went there for. That rubbed me the wrong way.

I like First Defense in Uxbridge. Pretty small shop but Dennis is very knowledgeable. Gartman is also nice. They have a lot of eye candy in there.

The owners of B&K (Brian) and GFA (Greg) are both honorable people, and both worth a visit. Plus it is cool that Natick not only has two gun shops, but that they are withing a walking distance of each other.

There’s a small gun store in Mendon called AC Arms that is small but a nice little place. Good ammo prices and a decent selection of firearms. Tony, the owner, is a good guy.
What building is it in? I have driven around that little complex looking for it, but never saw any sign.

I’m thinking of checking out B&K as they are listed on the Savage Arms website as a dealer. There aren’t a whole lot near Boston.

What building is it in? I have driven around that little complex looking for it, but never saw any sign.

There's a Crossfit place on the first floor as well as an autobody shop. There is a door with AC Arms on it and a sheet with his hours. You have to go upstairs above the Crossfit.

AC arms is great. I got a great deal on a P938 Extreme. $530.00 When they were going for 650 to 700. He picked up several and passed on the discount. Tony also took a cut on the percentage from a consignment so I could walk away with three bills. There is also a shop in Bellingham. Mass Armament?

The owners of B&K (Brian) and GFA (Greg) are both honorable people, and both worth a visit. Plus it is cool that Natick not only has two gun shops, but that they are withing a walking distance of each other.

Does Natick Outdoor Store still sell firearms and ammo? if so, then it's 3 within walking distance

Does Natick Outdoor Store still sell firearms and ammo? if so, then it's 3 within walking distance
AFAIK they still have a very small selection of fudd guns. It’s not a place I’d ever recommend to someone looking for an actual LGS.

Back
Top Bottom