• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best Kydex for G 26?

Found a few holsters namely Concealment Express, Ted Cori and a Davis Tactical.

Also wondering if any of you have the claw mounted on your holster?

Recommendations please.

I like bravo concealment. I like Alex and Ryan design. I’ve tried the claw on a sidecar style holster and I like it ok. It really shines on a standalone holster carried aiwb.

I don’t like priority 1 holsters.

Whatever brand you go with, I recommend you go one size up to a G19 holster, to help prevent the gun rolling out due to the short barrel and heavy grip. I carry my G26 in a G17 holster, and also use a claw and a wedge for maximum concealability AIWB. If you're not running AIWB then probably not much need for a claw; I didn't see what your preference is in the OP

i'm using a galco triton kydex iwb holster for my 26, about 5 years now. i'm a big guy and it's working perfectly without going the next size up or additional accessories. $47 from amazon as of this morning.

Wickedholsters.com - I am wearing mine now :)
Good guys and a mass small business

I also had luck with “we the people holsters” as well

Whatever brand you go with, I recommend you go one size up to a G19 holster, to help prevent the gun rolling out due to the short barrel and heavy grip. I carry my G26 in a G17 holster, and also use a claw and a wedge for maximum concealability AIWB. If you're not running AIWB then probably not much need for a claw; I didn't see what your preference is in the OP
I've never had this issue with my bravo concealment holster specifically for the 26. There is no reason why anyone should purchase a holster that is bigger then their firearm. If there is a holster that is not secure to your specific firearm, it must be a cheapy. Either was does not sound safe at all.

A holster that long would dig into my leg when sitting down.

I've never had this issue with my bravo concealment holster specifically for the 26. There is no reason why anyone should purchase a holster that is bigger then their firearm. If there is a holster that is not secure to your specific firearm, it must be a cheapy. Either was does not sound safe at all.

My Sidecar sometimes bent a little too far forward in a way longer AIWB holsters don't since their top end is pivoted backward by my pelvis on the muzzle end, but that's also for a longer slide. Rather than get an unnecessarily long holster you can alter the hardware. Put in longer screws and some combination of washers and nylon lock nuts to angle the holster backward. Doing so you can also extend the claw for guns with longer grips, pivoting the magwell back toward your body.

IMG_1092.jpg IMG_1093.jpg IMG_1094.jpg

T-Rex stuff is over-priced over-hyped garbage. When I was in the teaching game, and on IG, he sent me one for free... I couldn't sell it fast enough (for a loss) and sent him the money. Hot garbage. Plus that whole clan is inbred lol

Anyways... Here's my list of quality kydex holsters that are in rotation for me:

1. Phlster Classic
2. Veil Solutions Ghost
3. Raven Eidolon
4. Raven Perun
5. Anything Safariland ALS if you need a hard use training holster.

Back
Top Bottom