Best holster for 43X?

I've been using the Desantis Slim-Tuk for my Mossberg MC1sc and it's a good holster. The clip stays on the belt unlike other Kydex holsters I had. The other holster I was thinking of is the Desantis Insider which is leather but not molded. Wondering what are some other good options. Thanks

Look at a Desantis "Inside Heat" molded leather holster

Personally I wish it had a little more leather on the skin side to keep the slide fully protected, and I am partial to thumb breaks, but it is a nice leather molded holster with a metal clip, made in the USA

And it is hard to beat under $30.00 for leather

I used to use a few Desantis holsters, but I’ve gravitated all my IWN holsters to Vedder over the last few years. I prefer Kydex these days.

If anyone finds a holster for a 43x mos let me know. Looking for water in a desert right now

I use a crossbread super tuck when I carry my 43x love it.

If anyone finds a holster for a 43x mos let me know. Looking for water in a desert right now

I'm sure Garrett can make that for you. $5 extra for RDS.

I carry my 43x in a 508 Holsters AIWB. Its kydex and molded specific to the firearm and can also accommodate an optic. I would recommend giving them a look and they have a quick turnaround time if you order the standard black color.

Back
Top Bottom