• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best Gunnshop location to consider in MA

natick, weston, sudbury, needham, westwood, dedham....somewhere in that area!

would be great to have you closer to metrowest area Andrey!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you'll be able to find an underserved market within 20 miles from Boston unless you can offer something other shops can't/won't.

are you kidding? within 20 miles of boston is major underserved. by the same logic nobody should open restaurants within 20 miles of boston because there's already plenty of them.

Yeah or just a more accessible place your current one has no signs and is a pain to find but i know your shop if you come to Worcester I'll put your kids through college as long as you find me pretty things.

495 at the Mass pike, east and west on the pike, north and south on 495. Do a Four Seasons style operation and make plenty of money.

Check out the number of licenses on the Comm2 list to see where potential customers are grouped. Also, isn't 1776 in Walpole closing and moving to FL soon? If you do some of their services, that area is going to have a void now.

HUH? First I heard that they are packing up and moving. That is a huge disappointment. Good shop and good people.

Somewhere around the intersection of 90 and 95. I don't think there are any shops too close and it's a great location. Can get there in under 1 hour from Plymouth MA, under 1 hour from Nashua, NH, under 1 hour from Worcester and Boston.

Population density in that area is good and a lot of people drive by there on the way to and from work.

If you make it work so people can stop by after work, I think you can get a lot of business. Who wants to deal with traffic when they can stop at a gun shop, get some ammo, and talk guns for 30min. Also, a lot of people would rather stop by on their way back from work rather than have to go out of their way on Sat morning when they could be shooting.

Last edited:
Bristol/Southern Plymouth County is seriously lacking. Everyone drives 1-2 hours north to find the decent shops. If there was a good local option, it would easily take the Market in this area

Foxboro/Mansfield would be nice. 495 and 95 both pass through it so it would be easily to get to.

this.. our area has got Bass Pro, Gartman, and that store "which shall go unnamed". LOL. AFS has their FFL but doesn't really sell much in terms of new stuff.

I wonder if you could sublet AFS for retail and do quite well. they make all their profit on range and rentals.

Natick-Marlborough area. mbz4ever runs a stand-up shop. Great guy to deal with. If you move to the Natick area you are guaranteed a repeat customer hahaha.

Last edited:
People drive hours and in rush hour traffic to go to Four Seasons just to save $25.00.

It doesn't matter where you are located. Figure out how you can offer some of the lowest prices and customers will come to you.

Back
Top Bottom