Best Gun Laws in The Nation

It’s obviously the other states that are allowing all these guns into Massachusetts are really the problem. Now where all the people that are pulling the triggers is a separate issue

Obviously the laws aren't strict enough. I propose a 40% state tax on ammo and guns, also decrease the term of an LTC to one year and increase the renewal fees to $1000 per year with a mandatory psych eval done by a state approved medical professional every month. Every time an inner city yoot shoots someone, middle class suburban white people should suffer the financial burden that their privilege has afforded them.
So then what should tax and fee $$ be used for? Jack.

Where did these shootings happen?
Dorchester, Roxbury, Mattapan, Hyde Park and the South End, All neighborhoods with persistent (illegal) gun violence. Nothing really new here. When the shootings move to Roslindale where Mayor Wu lives then maybe you'll see some action.

What are the police doing about it?
As much as they can with their hands tied by the City Council and the Suffolk County DA. As fast as they arrest these kids they get released and if they make it to court most of the time the charges are tossed on a technicality or they just don't show. It doesn't help to have loudmouths like concillors Julia Mejia and Tania Fernandes Anderson actively supporting the gang bangers. And the DA thinks they need "hugs not jail".

What about the mayor?
She is absolutely "Wuseless" and CWueless" when it comes to cracking down on the gang bangers perpetrating the violence. She keeps babbling about "connecting people to opportunities" and declaring violence to be "unacceptable" but she absolutely refuses to advocate for anything that might result in (gulp) actually rounding up and incarcerating these criminals. The sad fact is that Mayor Wu. the City Council and the DA just don't want to be seen as locking up black and brown boys and men, no matter what they do. Classic Boston race to the bottom.

Where does that leave us?
Stay out of D-R-M unless you have to go there and if you do have to go there mind your own business, ignore the punks and idiots, get your stuff done and get out and have a 9mm (personally I like the CZ 75D Compact) under your shirt ready to go.

Funny how they never publish statistics on violent gun crimes committed by demographic:
- LTC Holder
- Person with no criminal record who could have qualified for an LTC
- Person with a criminal record that would have precluded obtaining an LTC

Where did these shootings happen?
Dorchester, Roxbury, Mattapan, Hyde Park and the South End, All neighborhoods with persistent (illegal) gun violence. Nothing really new here. When the shootings move to Roslindale where Mayor Wu lives then maybe you'll see some action.

What are the police doing about it?
As much as they can with their hands tied by the City Council and the Suffolk County DA. As fast as they arrest these kids they get released and if they make it to court most of the time the charges are tossed on a technicality or they just don't show. It doesn't help to have loudmouths like concillors Julia Mejia and Tania Fernandes Anderson actively supporting the gang bangers. And the DA thinks they need "hugs not jail".

What about the mayor?
She is absolutely "Wuseless" and CWueless" when it comes to cracking down on the gang bangers perpetrating the violence. She keeps babbling about "connecting people to opportunities" and declaring violence to be "unacceptable" but she absolutely refuses to advocate for anything that might result in (gulp) actually rounding up and incarcerating these criminals. The sad fact is that Mayor Wu. the City Council and the DA just don't want to be seen as locking up black and brown boys and men, no matter what they do. Classic Boston race to the bottom.

Where does that leave us?
Stay out of D-R-M unless you have to go there and if you do have to go there mind your own business, ignore the punks and idiots, get your stuff done and get out and have a 9mm (personally I like the CZ 75D Compact) under your shirt ready to go.
Roslindale is in between all those.

Suffolk County jail breaks a large number of criminals.
Boston cuts police funding and loses their leadership.
Suffolk DA refuses to prosecute.
But somehow the problem of criminals running amok is the fault of inanimate objects and 'other states'.

Micky Wu is going to appoint some virtue signaling moron to head BPD and make things significantly worse than they already are. I'm not going to be surprised if Boston turns into another Seattle/Portland/San Francisco because the latest incarnation of the City Council is just as radical, stupid, and evil as in those cities now.

Obviously the laws aren't strict enough. I propose a 40% state tax on ammo and guns, also decrease the term of an LTC to one year and increase the renewal fees to $1000 per year with a mandatory psych eval done by a state approved medical professional every month.

I couldn't disagree more.

You know as well as I do that it'll take $1250 at least. And you also left out microstamping; work on that.

Pussies. $10,000 tax per gun per year. LTC requires renewal every 3 months, $5,000 fee, contingent on social media and phone surrender and email/text forensic analysis for any signs of “extremism”.

For the children.

I couldn't disagree more.

You know as well as I do that it'll take $1250 at least. And you also left out microstamping; work on that.
No requirement to own a 'safe storage' safe certified by the AG purchased from an approved & licensed 'safe storage' vendor subject to a random monthly inspection?
No approved holster roster with similar inspection and obsolescence requirements so that they have to be replaced yearly?
No approved cartridge list because most ammo is 'dangerous or unusual' or 'deceptively marketed to consumers'?

I'm sure the commonwealth will engage is this kind of escalating regulatory f***ery until it backfires biggly in court.

Someone once claimed that if you took out the 'colored folks' and suicides out of the equation in US gun crime and gun death stats, our per capita numbers would be more comparable to Luxembourg. Free boat rides back to Africa for the 13%? Leave the guns in the buy back amnesty drop bins pls.

Obviously the laws aren't strict enough.
they aren`t just punishing suburbs enough for the crimes of the urbanators.
they should punish more, punish better, we need more of better stricter laws with more punishments.

then those who ignore all the laws will be shown, and they will know better.

they aren`t just punishing suburbs enough for the crimes of the urbanators.
they should punish more, punish better, we need more of better stricter laws with more punishments.

then those who ignore all the laws will be shown, and they will know better.

I agree, their tactic of punishing law abiding citizens differently for the same crimes as urban yoots as an example of what could happen if they continue down their current path needs to be revisited and enhanced.

They really need to just start arresting middle class white men for crimes they might commit in the future as an example for the yoots. Increase middle class taxes to counterbalance any sort of class privelages they might unknowingly enjoy.

Lots of things can be done.

Inner city social programs for youths.
the unresolved crime terror of urban gangs is always used for a singular purpose - to justify the establishment of a better bigger gestapo - and that gestapo is not getting bigger/better to fight any stupid crimes. they do not care of that, nor of what happens to you.
the only purpose they have is to squeeze more out of those who can still work and produce, as gang human garbage is not usable nor useful to no one, and to throw it in jail also serves no purpose, as, first of all - no gangsters are afraid of the jail, and, it only wastes valuable jail capacity that can be used to incarcerate and terrorize an already scared suburban population.

as fear is the only true governor. more fear - more efficiency, and more compliance. and more people killed if their grass is not cut well enough. etc.

the unresolved crime terror of urban gangs is always used for a singular purpose - to justify the establishment of a better bigger gestapo - and that gestapo is not getting bigger/better to fight any stupid crimes. they do not care of that, nor of what happens to you.
the only purpose they have is to squeeze more out of those who can still work and produce, as gang human garbage is not usable nor useful to no one, and to throw it in jail also serves no purpose, as, first of all - no gangsters are afraid of the jail, and, it only wastes valuable jail capacity that can be used to incarcerate and terrorize an already scared suburban population.

as fear is the only true governor. more fear - more efficiency, and more compliance. and more people killed if their grass is not cut well enough. etc.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter :)

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter :)
if your liver will survive. :)

i am just weeping of what happens here, as, it is all truly, unprecedentedly depressing. i am trying to put a sarcastic spin on it, but, i am frankly, simply terrified by all this.

reminds a quote from my favorite movie - ' i noticed that an every coming day now is worse than the day before, so, i just realized, an every single day of my life is the worst day of my life'.
i hope i got it close enough. huh - found it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-81WdyD-8Ro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom