Best Glock sight upgrade? Also, recommend gunsmith for that in Middlesex area?

I'm looking to upgrade my G22 to newer sights (the old ones are getting kind of worn in back) and am considering night sights.

Would like recommendations for what to get and who to install them.

I have Meprolights on my Glocks. Love them. Also used Warren Tacticals before and Trijicon (regular and HD styles( and Ameriglo. All very good. Cant go wrong with any of them. Just try out ones you like and then decide.

Also I am a Glock armorer and would be happy to install sights for you without you having to send you gun off for week(s). PM me if interested.

These took about 5 min or less to mount. The hardest part was the front sight had the screw partially drilled out as the guys armorer stripped the screw and drilled it out to remove it. I had to drill it the rest of the way, but I think some of the threads were a little buggered as the new screw he sent with it didn't fit but the one off my old night sight did.

Attachments

• I-Pro.jpg
    I-Pro.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 51
These took about 5 min or less to mount. The hardest part was the front sight had the screw partially drilled out as the guys armorer stripped the screw and drilled it out to remove it. I had to drill it the rest of the way, but I think some of the threads were a little buggered as the new screw he sent with it didn't fit but the one off my old night sight did.

Is it just me or are those sights really tall?

It could be the angle and cell phone pic, but I thought when I checked them against the factory night sights they were the same height. I haven't had a chance to shoot it with the new sights installed. Now that you mentioned it, I'll try to remember to compare them again when I get home from work.

Is it just me or are those sights really tall?

You have a better eye than me. I got home from work and checked them. The front sight is just slightly taller(probably less than a 1/16") than my factory night sights but the rear sight appears to be the same height as the dots but the notch is higher. Hopefully I didn't buy a mismatched set. The guy was actually from a Tactical Store in MI, and these were allegedly off his personal G26.

Just wanted to ask if any of the sights in this thread cause issues fitting your gun into a standard molded holster like a Fobus for example? want to upgrade the stock G23's but also need this to fit back in the Fobus I use for it.

Back
Top Bottom