• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best Combat Self Defense Handgun Course In Mass?

I shoot a lot of trap and traveled to over 6 states this spring summer and fall competing...im getting bored and looking to take a Handgun self defense course that I could take my dusty G26 to. Im from the northshore but would travel anywhere in Mass.

Im looking to shoot a ton of rounds, get down and dirty, learn the fundamentals, and have a blast.

Any suggestions would help!

Thanks

I don't want to sound mean, but does anyone look at where they're posting, I mean everything else in this forum is a locked sticky...

I don't want to sound mean, but does anyone look at where they're posting, I mean everything else in this forum is a locked sticky...

Im using an App on my phone so responding to posts doesnt clearly distinct which forum I am in.

o yea i realize that....im looking to hear from someone that has been to these courses...that can maybe compare schools, instructors, classes, whatever... and which he/she thinks is best. (from experience)

I took the 2 day course conducted by Rob Pincus (a GOAL course) which was awesome. Matt DeVito from DRFTraining was one of the assistants for that course. He is conducting a course in Nov which should be very interesting. You should check that out...

I actually emailed DRFT about his upcoming class. Just waiting for a reply. His class describes what im looking for...I also just checked out the Sig Academy website. Im really impressed. they have a ton of different classes and everyday...for all different levels and types of self defense. Prices are decent ...$155 for a intermediate handgun self defense course..not bad

+1 for Sig. i have taken close to 2 dozen courses there and have yet to be disappointed. Their methods for teaching, especially beginners, are excellent and simplified. their motto is Simple Is Good(SIG) and they dont bog you down with non sense. You wont be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom