Best Club / Range near Brookline

Hey Folks -

I'm sure that the answer exists here somewhere, but wanted to ask the question explicitly: I just got my LTC license and am looking to join a range / club somewhere near the Brookline area. Heavy heavy preference towards something that has an outdoor range. I've looked at a couple, but having trouble finding good information / reviews / photos of them online, and figured I'd see if anyone has tested out the waters ahead of me.

Since I'm new and don't have a huge collection as of yet, I was leaning towards joining Mass Firearms School so I can rent some of their stuff, but as I mentioned, I like outdoor shooting (and also like shooting at steel).

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks again, and apologize if this is a dupe.

Best,
JG

How about Woburn Sportsman’s Association in Bedford? A friend of mine lives in Brookline and is a member at WSA.

Also what about mass rifle in Woburn?

you could try contacting the Westwood Gun Club. I don't know if there's a waiting list these days. Probably take you 30 min without traffic from brookline.

Club Membership

Its outdoor only, so you probably won't want to use it much in the winter.

MFS and Weston don't have outdoor. MFS is great if you want to borrow their guns and shoot.
Westwood doesn't have indoor and is tough to get into unless you know someone, and they have an opening in their membership.
Hopkinton has indoor and outdoor ranges and I've heard a few members say they were from Brookline.

Back
Top Bottom