• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

best assault weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my vote:
29582_10151381967974310_1766320348_n.jpg

Ntom where's the group buy? In for 12. F*** your group buy ntom, your group buys suck. You hear me, they SUCK.

So you're saying you're running this group buy? How many Serbs are included? Does it come with a bayonet? In for 7

At least 13 serbs, 12 chickens, no bayonet, but it does come with a Slovakian belly dancer named henry.

The numbers point to hammers being the killyist assault weapon. We need a clip fed crossbow that shoots hammers. Total assault awesomeness.

The numbers point to hammers being the killyist assault weapon. We need a clip fed crossbow that shoots hammers. Total assault awesomeness.

Except instead of a bayonet that mounts on a bayonet lug....how about a bayonet lug that mounts on a...bayonet?

tumblr_li3y1guDbS1qbdtco.gif

Now there will be a shortage on dead-blow, ball peen and claw hammers across the country. People will want to upgrade to sledge hammer throwers too. 10# sledge hammer throwers will make it onto the WMD list in no time.

There is no such thing as "assault weapons".
sure there are, just about anything can be considered an assault weapon, if i attack you with a dirty good time towel, guess what, my stained up good time towel just became an assault weapon because it was a weapon that I used to assault you.....unless you liked it and were into it, then i guess i'd have to find a different "weapon" to assault you with.

sure there are, just about anything can be considered an assault weapon, if i attack you with a dirty good time towel, guess what, my stained up good time towel just became an assault weapon because it was a weapon that I used to assault you.....unless you liked it and were into it, then i guess i'd have to find a different "weapon" to assault you with.

Eww.

Or you can just take a normal weapon and sprinkle on some salt on it.

Oops. Meant to post this pix instead...
hot-chicks-with-guns-31.jpg

And this one for Boris...
hot-chicks-with-guns-20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom