• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best AR for the money??

Hi guys,
I am thinking of buying an AR sometime in July and was looking for any experience any of you may have had. Stag arms looks pretty good for the money and Rock river too. Any suggestions on Caliber would also be helpful.
Thanx in advance.[smile]

Hi guys,
I am thinking of buying an AR sometime in July and was looking for any experience any of you may have had. Stag arms looks pretty good for the money and Rock river too. Any suggestions on Caliber would also be helpful.
Thanx in advance.[smile]

I would build my own. You end up paying roughly the same price or less but get exactly what you want.
There's a little bit of research that you need to do at first but once you get going it's not too bad and you'll get tons of help here on the forums.

After you build your first one, you'll go out and buy a few spare lower receivers for future builds.

I got the same m&p 15 for 700 at the Marlboro gun show this year. Great gun just add red dot and your good to go.

The triggers on Rock River are so good I ordered and installed one on my M&P. 4.5lb 2 stage trigger pull!

Back
Top Bottom