Best AR-15 trigger

I put a Rock River NM in my last AR build, great trigger for the price and drops right in. Two stage, right at 4 lbs and well under $100 with C&R dealer discount.

Had to replace the trigger group in my 15-22 PC and put in the RRA two stage varmint trigger. 3 1/2 lbs, drop in and also well under $100.

Have a Giessele SSA-E in an AR I use for longer-range shooting and it is fantastic - nice crisp break at the second stage

On my other ARs I have an ACG combat trigger ($65 but got them last black Friday at a steal) - standard trigger pull, but no grittiness and has a sharp break
http://algdefense.com/alg-combat-trigger-act.html

+1 On the Geissele SSA-E Put it on Wifey's Ar and she loves it

For HD the Giessele SSA. For a precision rig the SSA-E. Although the SSA-E is great on any gun. Budget minded or for the "rest" of your ARs I'd get the g2s. Same feel as the SSA

Geissele (impress the lgs and pronounce it right - "guys-lee.") SSA would suit you to a T for both target & run& gun.

The pof efp trigger looks and feels nice but I had light strikes in my .308 AR (more clicks than bangs).

I'm saving for the Geissele super tricon or ssa-e to replace the one that came in the dpms lpk which is ok but its single stage feels heavy and gritty compared to the Geissele ssa that's in my ar15.

G2s is a relative bargain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom