• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best answer to FAQ

Found this and just had a good laugh.

What if I thought I was ordering cartridges instead of bullets and was surprised to find that the bullets I ordered are bullets and not ammunition?

It is possible that you are an idiot who 1.) Doesn't pay very close attention to detail when he orders things and/or 2.) Thinks that the descriptions and photographs of our bullets are actually very cleverly disguised descriptions and photographs of cartridges. If one or both of these is true, it is likely that you shouldn't be handling explosive materiel.

Bottom line is - if you ordered bullets from us and then received the bullets you ordered from us, we're squared up and can't help you with your cartridge problem.

[laugh2][laugh][laugh2]

A while back, someone posted a link to one of those sites where you can post feedback for businesses. This guy had ordered a bunch of .45 bullets, thinking they were complete cartridges. He posted this super long rant about "I paid $72 for 1k bullets, and all I got was the tips! This company sucks!"

These people are out there.

Back
Top Bottom