Best and worst state for gun owner's

You've obviously never been to Scottsdale.

Oh yeah, replace Dan with sloppy drunk 19 year old Kendyl, the political science major at ASU, she lived in Seattle before coming to school in Arizona to escape her helicopter parents, she clubs at old-town 5-7 nights a week looking for the newest jamal to dick her 4' 8" 250lb frame down and lives in a 1 story ranch with no central air that her dad paid $450,000 for because "scottsdale".

Hmmm, I lived in AZ for 7 years. Only came back since my AZ job was "getting stupid" and the VT job that I'd left from "used to be good." Once returning, it turned out that the department admin had made it way worse than the AZ department admin could have ever dreamed of. Once I am single, I am going back to AZ. Other than sales tax, I liked it a lot better than NH even.

Boy, talk about missing the mark.......what about Maine? Constitutional Carry, ghost guns ok, no caliber/ammo restrictions, no mag restrictions, NO PERMITS REQUIRED, etc., etc. I shoot in my back yard at leisure and EVERYONE here owns a firearm or ten. To boot, yes there is a preponderance of democrats in the legislature but, guess what, they shoot too and none of the strange or constricting firearm laws ever proposed get passed here. If there is a more gun-friendly state out there, I'd like to hear it!

Boy, talk about missing the mark.......what about Maine? Constitutional Carry, ghost guns ok, no caliber/ammo restrictions, no mag restrictions, NO PERMITS REQUIRED, etc., etc. I shoot in my back yard at leisure and EVERYONE here owns a firearm or ten. To boot, yes there is a preponderance of democrats in the legislature but, guess what, they shoot too and none of the strange or constricting firearm laws ever proposed get passed here. If there is a more gun-friendly state out there, I'd like to hear it!
Tax Burden in ME is bad as a primary residence....

But what does that specifically have to do with gun ownership? Obviously higher taxes suck more than lower taxes, but that's not a criteria in these stupid G&A lists.
Good point, sorry, got my wires crossed here with the other shitty MA thread.

"best" is up for debate, somewhat.

"worst" is pretty quantifiable, for me.
Even with five permits, (GA resident, CT, UT, FL & NH non-resident), I can't carry in the following states:
CA, OR, MN, IL, NY, MA, RI, NJ, MD & DC. (Yeah, I KNOW DC isn't a state).

So that's my list of "worst" states for this gun owner.

"best" is up for debate, somewhat.

"worst" is pretty quantifiable, for me.
Even with five permits, (GA resident, CT, UT, FL & NH non-resident), I can't carry in the following states:
CA, OR, MN, IL, NY, MA, RI, NJ, MD & DC. (Yeah, I KNOW DC isn't a state).

So that's my list of "worst" states for this gun owner.
At least you have the option of paying for the "privilege" in MA and RI anyway. Since NJ allegedly only issued 1200 permits to residents, even though they have "non res" we know it won't happen. NY doesn't have the option for non-res. Not sure on the others.

Couldn't pay me to live in Arizona, Nevada or Utah......probably most parts of Texas either.

Arizona is awful, dont move there.

Everyone is mexican, liberal, or a fat gay whiny voiced middle aged half bald guy with scruffy beard named Dan who works for a municipal water department, the cartels are everywhere, its 115⁰ every day, traffic is awful the food sucks and you cant shoot if theres a drought because itll start a fire.
Last I was there one could buy & sell their personal property called firearms anywhere in the 90s.:)

Back
Top Bottom