4. Kansas
5. Oklahoma

Bottom 5 - Worst Gun-Friendly States

1. California
2. New jersey
3. Massachusetts
4. Hawaii
5. New York

The fact that Maryland isn't on his list is 100% sus. MD is a hard no carry state like NJ is.
It's nice to be able to feel sorry for ourselves, but MD should replace MA on that list. You'll never get an LTC there, and with the pistol permission slips they do hand out, you are pretty restricted on just transporting the gun.

Last edited:
It's good to be here in AZ....
I didn’t appreciate it enough when I lived there for 2 years.

I was young (18-20yrs old) and...liberal. No one to teach me better when I was a boy, so I blame growing up in MA.

I learned a lot about the other side of things living out there though, and I wouldn’t trade the experience for 100 years in MA (that actually sounds more like a prison sentence than anything!)

Dat you, Elon?

1200x900.jpg

Alternate opinion... I wouldn't put MA on that list.

Why?

Because the most important freedom is unrestricted carry and MA does pretty well at that assuming you don't get shafted by your town. The other issues (AWB, Limited "Approved Roster" Shipping Restrictions, Mag Limits, etc) Can all be hacked with some diligence. You can't say the same for MD or any of the states on the "Worst" list. MA makes a lot of noise, but its bark is worse than its bite.

Alternate opinion... I wouldn't put MA on that list.

Why?

Because the most important freedom is unrestricted carry and MA does pretty well at that assuming you don't get shafted by your town. The other issues (AWB, Limited "Approved Roster" Shipping Restrictions, Mag Limits, etc) Can all be hacked with some diligence. You can't say the same for MD or any of the states on the "Worst" list. MA makes a lot of noise, but its bark is worse than its bite.

Mass still deserves to be on it because it is one of the VERY FEW states that does the following:

1 round of ammo no LTC or FID? Go to Jayle
Handgun with no LTC? JAYLE!!!
Basic Fudd gun with no LTC or FID? MOAR JAYLE.
Unsafe storage for the sin of leaving a gun in your house unlocked? JAYLE.
etc etc so on and so forth.

Even some of the worst (like CA) don't have these.

Last edited:
Mass still deserves to be on it because it is one of the VERY FEW states that does the following:

1 round of ammo no LTC or FID? Go to Jayle
Handgun with no LTC? JAYLE!!!
Basic Fudd gun with no LTC or FID? MOAR JAYLE.
Unsafe storage for the sin of leaving a gun in your house unlocked? JAYLE.
etc etc so on and so forth.

Even some of the worst (like CA) don't have these.
I certainly see your point...JAYLE sucks.

Arizona is awful, dont move there.

Everyone is mexican, liberal, or a fat gay whiny voiced middle aged half bald guy with scruffy beard named Dan who works for a municipal water department, the cartels are everywhere, its 115⁰ every day, traffic is awful the food sucks and you cant shoot if theres a drought because itll start a fire.

Last edited:
Kentucky

All NFA legal including hunting with suppressors.
Constitutional handgun carry, 21 and over
If you want a carry permit to avoid NICS check it's shall issue.
Face to face gun transaction is cash and carry.
18 can buy long guns with proof of age ( usually a driver's license).
Strong castle doctrine, home or car,
Stand your ground law
No rifle, pistol or mag size restrictions

What do any of the top five listed states have better than these?

Last edited:
Linky? Wondering about the other 40 states and curious as to what aspects make MA worse than NY?

Inquiring minds want to know.

The list is wrong. MA is NOWHERE near as bad as NY.

Look at it this way. You can quite literally buy your way around almost any gun law in MA. I'm not talking about shades of grey here. I'm talking about 100% total legal compliance with the judicious application of cash.

That is nowhere near the case in NY.

Also in NY, you can't even really get a carry permit in most of the state. Ever. Even with restrictions.

Everyone is mexican, liberal, or a fat gay whiny voiced middle aged half bald guy with scruffy beard named Dan who works for a municipal water department, the cartels are everywhere, its 115⁰ every day, traffic is awful the food sucks and you cant shoot if theres a drought because itll start a fire.

Couldn't pay me to live in Arizona, Nevada or Utah......probably most parts of Texas either.

That's the problem. Most of the truly free places are somewhere that nobody would want to live. ha.

p.s. TX and FL aren't free states by any means. Its just that their tyrannical governmental overlords happen to like guns. . . . for now.

Agree that MA is way better then NY. In MA you can buy any handgun , ar15s are easy to find if you have half a brain and NFA stuff is legal (sbs/sbr) plus ltc-a is easy assuming you live in non commie towns

You've obviously never been to Scottsdale.

Back
Top Bottom