Best AK Muzzle Brake/Compensator?

I wanted to mirror the AR muzzle brake thread for AKs. I'm actually looking around at options since my M10-762 came with a compliant bbl. I've looked into tooling on CNCWARRIOR. They also have some neat and generic brakes.

What do you people recommend and/or use?
For 7.62 and 5.45?

I wanted to mirror the AR muzzle brake thread for AKs. I'm actually looking around at options since my M10-762 came with a compliant bbl. I've looked into tooling on CNCWARRIOR. They also have some neat and generic brakes.

What do you people recommend and/or use?
For 7.62 and 5.45?

I have the traditional AK74 style brake on my Arsenal SGL31. I had a PWS FSC47 on my previous AK and it worked well enough for a .30cal. Downside is it's expensive.

I have the traditional AK74 style brake on my Arsenal SGL31. I had a PWS FSC47 on my previous AK and it worked well enough for a .30cal. Downside is it's expensive.

$94, yeah. Looks badass.

Last edited:
on my x39 rifles? pretty much yes, i don't notice much of a difference.

that's just my personal experience, however. to say definitively that there are no performance advantages? can't say that.

CNCwarrior is an awesome site though, lots of cool shit. for my 74 brake i got an adapter from apex that twists on to the 14mm threads and has 24mm threads on the other end for the brake. it's not perfect, but for a rifle not designed for it, it gets the job done.

Back
Top Bottom