• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best 5.56 AR-15 (like) rifles that are Mass compliant

just buy a Tavor.
Very different rifle and a must have as well in my opinion.
It is just not as accurate as a good quality AR and the handling is different.
But for defense and actual shtf scenario I like my tavor better than an ar.

Very different rifle and a must have as well in my opinion.
It is just not as accurate as a good quality AR and the handling is different.
But for defense and actual shtf scenario I like my tavor better than an ar.
I would love to try shooting a tavor. AR are obviously desired but given MA laws I would go for a tavor if an AR was totally off the table.

AR is a better all around rifle arguably but If i only had a tavor for home defense I have faith I could make that work. Especially if you can find a good deal for one. There is something to be said for the peace of mind factor while still having 556 capabilities.

If price isnā€™t an issue, just get everything that has been suggested. Including a Mdrx because Iā€™m curious how that dumpster fire is now. The mdrx price hasnā€™t really gone up at all and itā€™s available frequently which is probably a bad sign.

There are NOS preban AR-15 rifles floating around. They are spendy but you said that price isnā€™t an issue.

I agree with Mac; it is difficult to give you an answer without knowing the purpose of the rife.

Bob
With a ā€œprice is not a issueā€ I would just grab a pre ban with a upper of interest.
If money was not a issue for me It would be preban, SBR , giggle switch

Back
Top Bottom