Best 22 Hornet dies?

Well I have Lee dies in the red canister whichever those are that someone gave me with the rifle I bought but I want a neck sizing die for this lil round. I hear these r tuff to relod due to thin brass. Suggestions on dies to buy for this round? Lee Collet dies, No Lube? R they as good as Lee says? I do like windows on seating dies to drop the bullet in.

Well I have Lee dies in the red canister whichever those are that someone gave me with the rifle I bought but I want a neck sizing die for this lil round. I hear these r tuff to relod due to thin brass. Suggestions on dies to buy for this round? Lee Collet dies, No Lube? R they as good as Lee says? I do like windows on seating dies to drop the bullet in.

RCBS, Great dies!!

I reload the .22 Hornet and use RCBS dies. If I'm not loading a boat tail bullet, I use the RCBS neck expander die to flair the case mouth slightly. If you do any long range shooting with the Hornet, try the 35 grain Hornady V Max.

Is there a boattail Hornet bullet? My gun does like the 35 Vmax best so far in factory loads.

I went w/ the Redding neck die and the RCBS Comp seating dies as I have this for 3 other cal. I load for. I love them. The seating window to me is the easiest and best & most precise way to seat a bullet.

I use cheap things: RCBS- and LEE Collet de Luxe dies. My guns:T/C Contender pistol and BRNO 110 one shot break open action rifle. [popcorn]

Back
Top Bottom