• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best 1911 under $1,000 in MA?

Count me in for recommending sig or RIA tactical II. I have a sig TacOps (.45 cal) and RIA Tactical II (9mm). I'll NEVER get rid of either....sweet triggers, tight slide/frame fit, and both are absolute tack drivers!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Two times I've seen people literally driven nuts by malfunctioning remingtons at IDPA/USPSA matches. Both had already been back to the factory for service. That speaks volumes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I had lots of problems with my Remington R1 ntil I learned how to reload to SAMMI specs. Reducng the AOL to fit within the SAMMI specs fixed my feed problems.

Is there anything I should be looking for when I'm shopping for one? I'm leaning new but always willing to go used in the right situation.

Features, no comment.
Checking a particular gun, there are tests:

IIRC, I quickly ran through the following tests when I bought our Ruger SR1911CMD (new) from Four Seasons. (No issues arose).

Last edited by a moderator:
Features, no comment.
Checking a particular gun, there are tests:

IIRC, I quickly ran through the following tests when I bought our Ruger SR1911CMD (new) from Four Seasons. (No issues arose).

That's a decent video. Thanks for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom