Besides Gallery of Guns, what other distributors offer similar sites?

Tired of only being able to use Gallery of Guns, and everything is always "0" for available or "allocated". Does Ellett Bros., Jerry's, RSR or someone else have a similar program?

(Bud's is always quantity "0", too).

Why not use Gunbroker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I just want a straight price. Some have "buy now", but then you have to figure shipping, transfer, CC fees, etc. I prefer to just order what I want. I have used them occasionally, though. . With GOG there are some local dealers all set up to accept transfers, and I know exactly what it's going to cost me. That way too, I can comparison shop. Also, with sites like GOG, the shipping is fast, and delivered within a few days. Just looking for other options in case GOG is out of stock on something I want (which is very frequently).

Because I just want a straight price. Some have "buy now", but then you have to figure shipping, transfer, CC fees, etc. I prefer to just order what I want. I have used them occasionally, though.

You don't know how to use a calculator? It takes me less than 60 seconds to figure out what my total is going to be from looking at a BIN ad on gunbroker.

-Mike

grabagun is OK. had some good experiences but then i know folks who had crappy experiences. overall i like them.

You don't know how to use a calculator? It takes me less than 60 seconds to figure out what my total is going to be from looking at a BIN ad on gunbroker.

-Mike
With GOG and similar companies, I just find an FFL that's already on file with them and compare prices as to who's the best. Then I have what I want within a few days with no hassle. The few times I've used GB, it's somebody different, so I have to run around and get the info from them, and then to my dealer (they don't use email, so it's stop in when the transfer person is on duty, and when I can fit it into my schedule). Plus, GOG/similar usually has a better, up front, price. With GOG/similar, the price I pay is right there when comparison shopping. No wasting time to search each auction for small print as to terms. Lastly, with GOG/similar you can find the exact model you want. If for example I'm searching for a Savage model with Accu-stock in .308 on GB, you have to do several searches. Not all of them come up under accu-stock, not all of them are found under .308, etc. If the poster makes one mistake (incorrect caliber, or term I want to search for), it leaves their item out of a search.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom