bernie sanders leading ????

Why do you think the Lefties want the impeachment fiasco drawn out as long as possible? The longer that old Bernie has to sit in the hearings, the less time he has to spend on the campaign trail in Iowa and NH. They want crooked Joe as the nominee.
I think he's a born loser too.

After last presidential election polls I don't even pay attention to that bullshit. New York times had a 90% chance of clinton winning......the morning of election day. It's all bullshit.
Yup, that did it for me too. They always lean toward the dems. Polls are meaningless now.

only polls I have seen show Bernie leading the DEM primary in Iowa, NH and NC? (the first 3 primary states whatever they may be)

Joe Biden suggested on Tuesday that the Obamas would be appointed to high office if he were elected in 2020, telling voters the former first lady could be his running mate, while her husband was destined for the Supreme Court, provided he wanted the appointment.

Grasping Joe

Joe Biden suggested on Tuesday that the Obamas would be appointed to high office if he were elected in 2020, telling voters the former first lady could be his running mate, while her husband was destined for the Supreme Court, provided he wanted the appointment.

Grasping Joe
He's really trying his best to run the Martin van Buren playbook... "I'm associated with a guy a lot of you like, pick me!"

Sanders has no intention of winning and is only running because he has found it as another way to line his pockets. He plays his part while at the same time laundering campaign money back to Jane through media buys.

Sanders has no intention of winning and is only running because he has found it as another way to line his pockets. He plays his part while at the same time laundering campaign money back to Jane through media buys.

Soviets retired him early.

Back
Top Bottom