Berkshire County Club Recommendation?

For me, in South County, it looks like either Lee Sportsmen's or Great Barrington Fish and Game. Westfield is also close, but I don't know what their status is given the recent tragedy there.

I've checked out the Lee web site and I know there are members here. But I know nothing of Great Barrington.

I need a place to sight in rifles, practice some rifle and occasional pistol shooting, and generally get back into the habit of shooting on a regular basis, which is something I've sadly neglected.

Anyone know about GB? Is Lee membership available on a rolling basis?

Let's set up a time to shoot at Lee - you are welcome as my guest. The Lee website has not been updated in some time, but the range certainly has. We now have an outdoor IDPA and Cowboy Action ranges. Between that, the 50/100/200 yard rifle, skeet/trap ranges, outdoor archery, indoor archery and indoor pistol range - Lee is a pretty complete club and at 50-bucks a year, it's one helluva bargain....

Let's set up a time to shoot at Lee - you are welcome as my guest. The Lee website has not been updated in some time, but the range certainly has. We now have an outdoor IDPA and Cowboy Action ranges. Between that, the 50/100/200 yard rifle, skeet/trap ranges, outdoor archery, indoor archery and indoor pistol range - Lee is a pretty complete club and at 50-bucks a year, it's one helluva bargain....

Sounds good. PM inbound.

Oooooo if you guys set a date...let me know....I've been itching to get my guns to the range. I need to sign up too...two birds with one stone.

Westfield is still open, at least for the moment. I just renewed there last weekend. Their website was still down last time I checked, but they usually have people there on weekends to do memberships.

I feel like I've put a lot of pressure on Mark, here. I've met Mark, and I know he works ALL the time, or at least too much of the time.

Hey ... if I can drop by and meet sometime that'd be great. A shoot together later ...

Thanks Mark, and Neptune, for your support!

Westfield Sportsmen Club is open, and I have no reason to believe it won't remain open, but their site has been taken offline. Midweek the place is mostly empty.

I feel like I've put a lot of pressure on Mark, here. I've met Mark, and I know he works ALL the time, or at least too much of the time.

Hey ... if I can drop by and meet sometime that'd be great. A shoot together later ...

Thanks Mark, and Neptune, for your support!

Not at all! I need to come up for air sometime and what better way to do it than go to the range! If not soon, how about over break? I can blow out of my day job with short notice and a schedule juggle...

Not at all! I need to come up for air sometime and what better way to do it than go to the range! If not soon, how about over break? I can blow out of my day job with short notice and a schedule juggle...

I'll be leaving for Cape Cod on Wednesday morning for Thanksgiving, and returning Friday night. My MIL is dying of cancer, fast ... it's our last trip. After that, I'll be around.

I'll throw in another vote for LSA.

I'm the new guy on the block, but would be happy to walk you around the place at some point if you have trouble setting something up with one of our more seasoned veterans.

I know Mr. Sexy Avatar over there works a ton, and The Man of Many Names has taken a new guy on a tour recently (hi. [grin]) so I'd be more than glad to wander around the acreage for a bit with you - with or without some shooting involved. I can't process papers for you directly, but can certainly get the application and let the Big Boss know that you'd like to join, if you should decide to do so. [smile]

Let me know if I can help!

And best of luck to you and yours with the MIL. Sorry to hear the bad news, especially at this time of year. [sad]

Back
Top Bottom