• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beretta Cx4 Storm with Vortex Sparc Red Dot Optic

Hey guys,

For those who have a Beretta Cx4 Storm with a Vortex Sparc Red Dot optic on it, what combination of mounts did you use.

(a) short riser only
(b) short riser & riser shim
(c) tall riser only
(d) tall riser & riser shim
(e) another combination?

Thanks,

I got this combo recently also. I mounted the b) short riser and shim and it seemed to co-witness just right. I have to get to the range to confirm though.

The sight itself seems to be really nice, light and compact.

I bought mine new from Four Seasons months ago but only fired it for the first time last week. I love it. This is it with all the accessories added on...

7b4aebae-9053-4719-a885-3f5f3460a91c_zps4b6ac24c.jpg

Due to other issues, I have only been to the range with it once just since I got it at FS three weeks ago. I was shooting iron sights and was really pleased. A decent amount of kick and noise. For never having shot it, I was very pleased with the accuracy and overall feel. One thing that I did note was that I couldn't wear my Howard Leight ear protection due to the eye to sights / ear to stock position. I resorted to roll up plugs and proceeded to abuse the central area of the targets at 50 yards.

Back
Top Bottom