Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm Carbine

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Does anyone else have one of these? I just picked one up and hope to hit the range this morning (IF the rain slows down) and try it out. I've shot a few of my friends' before and they are fun guns. Plus we took some new shooters to the range on Monday and they did well with it.

All we have fired so far is 115 gr ammo, plus a little NATO 124. I want to try something heavier such as the 147 gr to see what it's long range acuracy potential is.

Any comments or opinions? A similar thread on TheHighRoad.org was closed for shall we say, less than high road comments and behavior. I hope to keep this on a more civilized level.

Never seen one. Looks very futuristic and same idea as the Bullpup.

I'll admit to not being very fond of pistol calibers in rifles/carbines. Probably too much influence from Ltc. Santose during the 7 years I've been on the AR15-eList (not ARfcom). I have a Ruger PC9 that I bought as my "NICS Special" (the day NICS went into effect, GOAL/NRA asked me to be part of the NRA lawsuit) and I'm not real impressed. I'll take a pre-ban CAR15 any day over a pistol-caliber carbine.

That said, I'm still curious on your thoughts and impressions after you shoot it for a while.

I'll assume that it has it's uses. It also may be a good choice for those unable to purchase an AR due to restrictive laws.

I've fired an MP-40 (AKA Scmeisser, yes, full-auto), and though I'm less than impressed with a pistol caliber in a shoulder weapon, it's probably more than effective at 100 meters. It was very easy to control in full-auto.

A range report would be good.

I've never shot one either. But I am very courious. Please give us a range report when you get a chance to break it's cherry.

Back
Top Bottom