• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

beretta 92fs ?

I have a 92fs im looking to get modified the only thing i have found is a nice looking hammer it has a polymer trigger i'd like to replace. anybody got any good web sites the get parts for this gun?

I'm afraid the 92FS is not the most common firearm for pimping out. As a result, there aren't nearly as many aftermarket parts for them as, say, for Glocks or 1911s. Try Midway and Brownells.

An easy and worthwhile upgrade is replacing the plastic guide rod with a steel rod and new spring available directly from Beretta.

Chris

Is this a carry or home defense piece? If so then leave it alone. If it's just a range toy then mod away, even though 92FSs don't really have alot to modify that I know of.

Grips from many sources. Wood, polymer, laser-sighting, and even sweet G10 grips.

Metal replacements for all polymer parts can be bought direct from Beretta USA through the spare parts area on their store web site.

Sights - if you don't already have night sights, for example.

You can switch to the 92D mainspring to ease up the DA trigger pull.

You can swap out your recoil guide rod and spring for a guide rod with recoil buffer if you like.

Is this a carry or home defense piece? If so then leave it alone. If it's just a range toy then mod away, even though 92FSs don't really have alot to modify that I know of.

its not really that i want to mod it out ijust want to get rid of the polymer parts they just seem cheap an would have a low life

A new Hogue rubber grip was the only thing I changed on mine; I found that since the frame is so light, the 9mm has a sharp snap to it and the factory grips were kind of thin and hard.

IMG_2144.JPG

Back
Top Bottom