• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beretta 92fs

A local shop has a used one for $439, with two mags. Is this a good deal or should I pass? I want one but didn't plan on getting it fior another 5 months or so. I just bought a new MP 45, so this could lead to an argument about money spending.

If a gun purchase will lead to an argument about spending money, you should rethink your decision.

Of course if you won the 92fs in a raffle how could there be any argument at all???

:)

It's a decent price, but nothing I'd get in an arguement or rush out the door over. I see used 92FSs go for around ~$400 occasionally in the classifieds and the average gun store price will be ~$600. 2 mags comes standard with the gun. Accessories and extra mags/hi-caps can sweeten the deal, but I wouldn't value a deal solely on them.

If a gun purchase will lead to an argument about spending money, you should rethink your decision.

Of course if you won the 92fs in a raffle how could there be any argument at all???

:)

I've won 5 gun raffles in 2010....if my wife asks, lol. Actually the beauty of having my wife not work, and stay home with the baby is I SPEND WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, HOW I WANT!

My wife is an incredibly understanding women, and she is on to the gun raffle trick. I jsut started shooting again after a four year leave, young kids. I purchased three handguns and one rifle over the last five months to replace all I sold when life got to busy. I still held on to a few things.

I will watch the forum and wait

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom