• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beretta 85F

shaunt

NES Member
Good morning all, I am new to this forum, I read few articles indicating beretta 85F is complaiant in Mass, I couldnt find it in the roster, can someone clearify please?

Shaunt

The cheetah is on the roster. I don't think they make an f anymore. I think it's just the fs. Similar to the 92.

Hi thank you for your response, would it make it legal in mass to purchace on line through FFL?
I say this about any gun. Call your favorite ffl and make sure they will transfer it. Even of its something obvious I always let them know. It's just the right thing to do. But another thing I do is give my ffl the option to find one and sell it to me. Sometimes it's easy and they order it. Other times they don't feel like the hassle. But I always give them first dibs. To me saving 25 or 50 bucks isn't as valuable as the relationship I build with my ffl. But that may just be me.

Back
Top Bottom