Beretta 686 Gun Fitting

I was wondering if anyone knows of a reputable gunsmith who can do a gun fitting in the greater Boston area? If possible, I'd like to not ding the value of the shotgun and am willing to pay for craftsmanship.

Thanks!

You should contact Richard Cole up in Harpswell, Maine. He is the premier Beretta stock maker and fitter in North America, and his work is second to none. We have two classically trained stock makers on staff, and we still send most of our high end Beretta work to Cole Fine Guns & Gunsmithing. Highly recommend. They head to Florida for the summers, so contact him soon if you are in a hurry or need the gun for this season.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a reputable gunsmith who can do a gun fitting in the greater Boston area? If possible, I'd like to not ding the value of the shotgun and am willing to pay for craftsmanship.

Thanks!

Coles ..... your going to pay but will get some serious wood! If your going for a custom fit stock starting with a new wood blank starting point is about $1000 bucks just for the blank and sky's the limit from there.
Your looking at about $4000 soup to nuts for a fitting,stock blank, then carving/fitting of the blank to the action
Or have Coles install one of their 6 way combs and adjustable recoil LOP butt pads. For about $1200...

Back
Top Bottom