• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Benelli try it and buy itevent.

Coming soon our Benelli try it and buy it days. Will be partnering up with several sportsman's clubs in the area for you to try some of Benelli's beautiful shotguns. Looking for that new trap/skeet or hunting shotgun, this will be a perfect opportunity. Keep checking back here as location, date and times become available. Happy shotgunning.

Sweet! Will they be shipping out inventory for the try and buy, or will we be buying the actual firearms that are used in the event?

I'm VERY interested in this. Would love to see a visit to Nimrod League of Holden!!

edit:

Also, props to your shop for the showing at the rally. Saw a lot of orange Pullman shirts there!! [thumbsup]

Last edited:
Thanks, our ambition is to visit as many local clubs that are willing to have us. Please come by and see us at Norco, this is an open event for all.

Thanks again, we will need all the support as gun owners, for all of us.

LEO Only sales right?

is this a jab because of the AG reinterpretation? I'd assume that non-semiautos are good to go.

if it is a Jab at Pullman, it think that's a little misguided. Great shop, great owners, and as was mentioned above they had a presence at the statehouse rally. If wasn't a jab, i'll blame it on PMS.. i think that shit's contagious.

is this a jab because of the AG reinterpretation? I'd assume that non-semiautos are good to go.

if it is a Jab at Pullman, it think that's a little misguided. Great shop, great owners, and as was mentioned above they had a presence at the statehouse rally. If wasn't a jab, i'll blame it on PMS.. i think that shit's contagious.

Agreed!!
[thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom