benelli m4

Jrjr

NES Member
I was quoted 1700 +/- and a 90 day wait at bass pro Foxboro.

Questions i have:

What other dealers in Ma sell benelli.

What has been the going rate.

Why are there so few used m4's.

Thanks!

I was quoted 1700 +/- and a 90 day wait at bass pro Foxboro.

Questions i have:

What other dealers in Ma sell benelli.

What has been the going rate.

Why are there so few used m4's.

Thanks!

If you but it from BassPro, do not let them write your cell phone number on the 4473. It is not needed to be there and there is no reason for them to do so. ****in a-holes did it to me.

BPS sucks,, that's like $200-$300 more than it should cost. Hell, I think Atilla and I saw one at Manch. for like $1500.

As to why there are so few used ones? It's a $1400 shotgun. The people that buy shotguns in that price class can afford to keep them and never get rid of them.

-Mike

Last time I was at Kittery Trading Post they had a few of them, for $1500 I believe (not 100% on that price, but it was in that realm); granted, that was almost a year ago, but it's worth giving them a call.

I saw one in cammo at a MA shop, didn't get a price yet, but this is my zombie killer and it HAS to be black. Cammo can't kill zombies. Only tactical black.

Kittery usually has them. Prices range on the M4 from $1400-$1800, but they are well worth it. Not a lot of dealers in MA stock them because they require the dealer to keep a certain amount of inventory on hand at all times.

checked kittrey's site, nothing. Searched some sites on the web. lowest i could find available was 1629 @ nelson tactical. i have an ffl for $50, so, 1679.

do i have to pay tax on that as well?

Dont trust the KTP site, I don't think I have ever been in there without atleast 1 in black and 1 camo on the wall.

You could try calling Nick's Sports in Palmer MA. I believe he is a Benelli dealer and does have a m2 slug in stock. He might be able to get an m4, worth a call i guess.

KTP only lists used gun on their site. Call if you are looking for a new one.

No, you do not need to pay sales tax on a transfer. The dealer is simply performing a service and is not selling you the gun.

I found one, under 1700, nib.

Well, I didn't find it, but the best ffl in MA found it. Should be here within two weeks.

Thanks to all of you on helping me out.

Jrjr

A quick question since I don't want to open a new thread (not tryna clutter the forum with newbie questions)...

A new Benelli M4 shotgun in Mass. cannot have more than 5+1 AND a collapsible stock AND a pistol grip - correct?

Post-ban semi-automatic shotguns can only have 1 of the so-called assault weapon traits?

(i) a folding or telescoping stock;
(ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
(iii) a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 5 rounds; and
(iv) an ability to accept a detachable magazine.

so, a.k.a., as a MA resident, I'm not able to get a post-ban Benelli M4 in the "military style" configuration...

Last edited:
I can't find it. I've searched and have read all posts relating to awb, shotguns, but nothing conclusive.

Any links I missed?

This is an issue. This is why they moved production to the US and released a 922(r) safe version.

Smart move by them. I fired one a while ago, what a great shotgun, very impressive.

I have one. It's very nice. It blows away the competition. I am very happy with it except when I have to load it. It requires a phd to reload... [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom