Benelli M4 upgrades

JJC

NES Member
The wife surprised me by finding a Benelli M4 that I then purchased. I would love suggestions on upgrades. I plan on getting a side saddle but MA won't allow the collapsible stock or the extension. Any thoughts on red dots that people have good experience with shotguns would be welcome.

In my opinion, not much to upgrade on an M4. Pretty nice as is!

My understanding is that you could extend the mag tube if you swap over to a straight / field stock and lost the pistol grip. Can’t have too many evil features!

If you are looking for a red dot, check out the Holosun 503G with acss reticle. It gives you a nice Eotech like horseshoe which I think would be good for shotgun pattern and even comes with a flush mount. Relatively affordable too.

The pistol grip is the issue. I went M2 to be safe with the normal shotgun style grip.

But if anything swap the loading gate if you value your thumb.

Have one on mine, nice stuff

For competition?
Open up the loading port and add a mag tube extension.

But you might have been better off with an M2... if its intended use if for multigun competition

And that's why I asked for your recommendation before buying mine!

My M-4. Impact weapon components light mount, streetlight pro-tacHL,MidWest industries RMR mount,Magpul sling, Mibwest industries oversize Bolt handle. Oversized safety. Sig romeo 5 red dot.IMG_8375.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom