Benchmade knives

Does anyone know if Amazon is considered a "authorized" dealer as far as the warranty goes? There is a knife I've been eyeing and its pretty pricey and don't wanna get stiffed on the lifetime warranty.

Thanks for any info!

Purchased this from this Amazon page in early 2013. Benchmade HAS done warranty work and performed free LifeSharp service on the knife since. So yes you can get it from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Benchmade-950-Osborne-Design-Knife/dp/B001DBLPJK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422389207&sr=8-2&keywords=benchmade+rift

Nice! I've got an auto stryker. Bought it after watching I Am Legend. I'm sorry to say that it's my least favorite Benchmade, and I'm a big BM fan. The release button is very small and if you press it with a flat thumb, it squeezes the pivot and deploys sluggishly, if at all. I have to activate it with the tip of my thumb for it to deploy reliably. Also have an auto presidio which I like a lot better.

My favorite benchmade, (at least so far), is definitely the Stryker, NOT the assisted one, the original discontinued one. Auto's are nice, but there are too many places they're illegal to carry. I have a couple knives that are just fun to play with, that don't leave the house, the auto-presidio is one, here are a couple more:
knives.jpg

Like others in this thread, I've have very positive experiences with Benchmade customer service. Although my EDC is a spyderco, I own a number of Benchmade knives and have bend very happy with their performace. I wish I could carry my auto (not pictured).

null_zpsbee78a4d.jpg

I was just peeking around their site after seeing the discount is back up. I was unaware that "shipping an automatic knife across state lines unless recipient is LEO/MIL or a vendor" is a federal crime. wtf??

That's pretty. Kind of a cross between a tanto and a drop-point. Hmmm... What's that line, I don't need another knife, but who's talking about "need"?

I was unaware that "shipping an automatic knife across state lines unless recipient is LEO/MIL or a vendor" is a federal crime. wtf??

You can not shake your dick after peeing in this country without a permit!

I rock a 940-1 every day - amazing EDC knife

Same here, only with the standard green scales. It's perfect for my purposes, and my first hand experience with Benchmade CS has been outstanding. They sent me a replacement clip for it no questions asked after I sent them an email.

I was just peeking around their site after seeing the discount is back up. I was unaware that "shipping an automatic knife across state lines unless recipient is LEO/MIL or a vendor" is a federal crime. wtf??
Yep. Has been since the 1950's, when politicians took movies like Rebel without a cause too seriously and banned imports and interstate sales. Lots of states are fighting back at this point and allowing purchase, possession and carry, though. Oregon led the way years ago and a number of others, including NH have followed.

That's pretty. Kind of a cross between a tanto and a drop-point. Hmmm... What's that line, I don't need another knife, but who's talking about "need"?

its the 940-1, osborn design. Awesome EDC knife!

Same here, only with the standard green scales. It's perfect for my purposes, and my first hand experience with Benchmade CS has been outstanding. They sent me a replacement clip for it no questions asked after I sent them an email.

I think I'm going to have them send me the clip from a 275, since its the deep carry one...

Back
Top Bottom