Benchmade Destroying Guns

SPO38

NES Member
Perusing Facebook today when I found this post from the Oregon City Police Department.

I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna re-upload the pics, but you get the idea.

2iax009.jpg

WTF is right. You just killed the joy I feel about buying one of their nice skinning knives recently.
WTH is wrong with them....I just sent them an email suggesting they cut the shite - Who knows the story behind these guns - Let the PO find another way, no shortage of destruction methods...

Last edited:
LOL! Looks like the fallout was enough to get the PD to pull the post off Facebook!

You gotta be shittin' me. You think Benchmade leadership was all "we f'n hate guns, lets ask around and find some to cut up" because that is what the response here so far looks like.

Personally, I see it a different way. These guns had their death warrants signed already. Someone was going to permanently render them chunks of metal. Only question was who and how. You wouldn't want a piece of the action? Not like anything was going to save them.

Bunch of over emotional day ladies above.

You gotta be shittin' me. You think Benchmade leadership was all "we f'n hate guns, lets ask around and find some to cut up" because that is what the response here so far looks like.

Personally, I see it a different way. These guns had their death warrants signed already. Someone was going to permanently render them chunks of metal. Only question was who and how. You wouldn't want a piece of the action? Not like anything was going to save them.

Bunch of over emotional day ladies above.
I wouldn’t be a part of it.

No way am I cutting up a gun.

Back
Top Bottom