• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Belts by Hank...

ccm75

NES Member
Was looking to improve my EDC belt situation and gave these guys a try.
With the discount code it came to $65.00 delivered.

Very pleased. Seems to be very well made and does a great job with my IWB rigs.
Made in the USA (Endicott, NY ?) I'm probably going to buy another one in a different color.

Anyone else like these?

Dupe City. :rolleyes:

I'm fairly sure I said this in the last belt thread but I don't love mine- great quality belt and probably great if you got a gut but it's way too thick to be comfortable for me. Not a bad belt, just a bad buy for me.

I have two. I have the gunner and the steel belted one. I don't regret my buys but they definitely didnt change my life the way reviews insinuated they would. Theyre good buys with the 20% off coupons, etc.

I wear the gunner daily and it has definitely stretched and sags where I carry (AIWB) even though I carry only a P365 on it and probably 8 hours or less a week. Have had it two years or so. Kinda sags a lot now, I've started wearing it the other direction to try and bend it the other way.

The steel belted one is too thick for most of my belt loops and very stiff. Also creaks a lot. I like the gunner because I wear it daily and can just throw the gun on in two seconds.

I have had mine almost four years, still good to go. It did take a couple weeks to adjust to wearing it vs. the smaller, thinner belts I was used to. After a few days I wasn't sure I would keep going with it, but I stuck it out and love it now.

I like the belts when you can get them with a discount code, but I don’t like the rattling wheel on their buckle. I wish they offered a buckle without that spinner.

I have the Hanks Montana Bison belt. Built to last a lifetime but, for me, it's too thick for AIWB carry. It's slightly over a 1/4" thick! The buckle sticks out quite a bit with a holster in there. I've had a Beltman belt for 8 years that is half the thickness but still plenty stiff for carry. IMG_6740.JPG IMG_6741.JPG

I have a Hank belt, took a while to fully break in, uncomfortable during the break-in but after about 6 months of carry wear now it's all good. The other benifit is if you every need a vehicle tow strap just use your Hank belt !

I'm still looking for a replacement to my Crossbreed Instructor belt, it is a basic mechanics belt with single prong. all the scratch free belt seem to have gone the way of velcro

Back
Top Bottom