Beijing hotel workers fed up with Obama entourage

mke0039

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Settle down, not every-Chinese is racist. Put those childish tendencies in a shoe box and hide them in your closet.
Ask any Chinese what they think about the Japanese. But true, I didn't mean to imply they are ALL like that.

Just shy of a billion or so are.

Artifact

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ask any Chinese what they think about the Japanese. But true, I didn't mean to imply they are ALL like that.

You can't use that argument. After what Japan did to China, hell ask us about the Japanese before and after Pearl Harbor, we nuked them to almost extinction.

Racism exists everywhere, but not everyone is racist.

DukeNukem

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Ask any Hawaiin what they think of white people, or as they call us "haoles". but true I didnt mean ALL are like that.

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I lived in Hawaii back in 56-59!

I haven't heard or seen the word "Haolie" in years...............never even knew how it was spelled.

But I sure know what it means![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

June4th

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0

That isn't racism, as Chinese and Japanese are all Asians with same skin color and similar physics. What exists between the two people is deep historical scars that almost can never heal, and atrocities that can never forgiven.

mke0039

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Because those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
What I mean is, racism in China is not illegal. In fact it is encouraged especially when it comes to Japan.

I hope mom in law from hell makes them leave chocolate treats on their pillows every morning, and Gideon Bibles in their nightstands.

That will teach those Godless commies!

RHJJ

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Chinese are lucky, we have to deal with this incompetent moron and his entourage for 8 years.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why you shouldn't have ghetto people in position of power. People that had wealth and status can handle power with some grace. Cheap *******s on the other hand will act like a trailor park whore who had just won lottery.
So are they "ghetto" or "trailer park"?

Radtekk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
This is why you shouldn't have ghetto people in position of power. People that had wealth and status can handle power with some grace. Cheap *******s on the other hand will act like a trailor park whore who had just won lottery.
So is she "ghetto" trash or a "trailer park whore"?

Mind you, I agree with either, I'm just curious:)

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yes i am sure they can be real entitled *******s. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But how is their behavior any worse than, say, some sheik throwing his money around in the same suite? This is Chinese propaganda. Kick obama when he is down-having been run over by putin driving a tank. They just want to get in on the fun.

So, should we be reveling in this Chinese propaganda? It lowers the United States to do so

mke0039

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First lady as "trailer park whore".

WTF is up with that?

I mean does anyone have a reasonable explanation about why this vile shit gets posted here?

Absent that (you know, some compelling reason), it sounds like the ranting's of inbred, syphilitic racist knuckleheads.

(I love her fight against child obesity myself).

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
While I agree there are reasons to dislike her, I also agree mke0039 that some of these names have nothing to do with her. 'Ghetto' and 'trailer park whore'? Really? Being an entitled liberal elite isn't exactly what I'd call 'ghetto' or 'trailer park'. It's quite the opposite.

If you are going to make a negative characterization of her, at least make one that is relevant, otherwise it sound just like childish name calling.

June4th

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Well, maybe my 'English as a second language' didn't quite convey what I was trying to say, or maybe you guys had issues with English comprehension as your first language. I used 'trailor park whore' as part of an analogy, not part of of naming calling. Only thing I'm guilty of calling is that she and her mom are nouveau elitists that still have ghetto low-class residues.

Cheap *******s on the other hand will act like a trailor park whore who had just won lottery.
There is a reason why in English and Chinese the word 'class' has these meanings in common. Just because someone recently became rich and powerful, doesn't mean that they possess the quality and elegance associated with being rich and powerful for generations, yet.

Class:
a : a group sharing the same economic or social status <the working class>
b : social rank; especially : high social rank
c : high quality : elegance <a hotel with class>
Here's yet another Confucius wisdom that I'd share, somewhat relevant to the situation, them being women and humbled background and all (there, color me sexist too):

"Only women and little men (meaning servants, lower-classed people) are very hard to deal with. If you are close to them, they become unruly. If you keep them at a distance, they are discontented." 唯女子与小人难养也!近之则不逊,远之则怨
(explanation added by me)

OK, one last time, I'm going to say, hopefully, in politically correct terms: the lack of elegance and class exhibited by the first lady and her mother, is a direct result of their lower social-economical class background where they came from, and is likely exaggerated by their meteoric rise in wealth and power in recent years.

Happy now?

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived in Hawaii back in 56-59!

I haven't heard or seen the word "Haolie" in years...............never even knew how it was spelled.

But I sure know what it means![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]
I'm guessing the local (northern New England) translation would be "From away" - correct?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well, maybe my 'English as a second language' didn't quite convey what I was trying to say, or maybe you guys had issues with English comprehension as your first language. I used 'trailor park whore' as part of an analogy, not part of of naming calling. Only thing I'm guilty of calling is that she and her mom are nouveau elitists that still have ghetto low-class residues.

There is a reason why in English and Chinese the word 'class' has these meanings in common. Just because someone recently became rich and powerful, doesn't mean that they possess the quality and elegance associated with being rich and powerful for generations, yet.

Class:

Here's yet another Confucius wisdom that I'd share, somewhat relevant to the situation, them being women and humbled background and all (there, color me sexist too):

(explanation added by me)

OK, one last time, I'm going to say, hopefully, in politically correct terms: the lack of elegance and class exhibited by the first lady and her mother, is a direct result of their lower social-economical class background where they came from, and is likely exaggerated by their meteoric rise in wealth and power in recent years.

Happy now?

still can't give June 4th more reputation ..

Top Bottom