Been a while but cranked out a couple boxes yesterday.

Dirtypacman

NES Door Greeter
It has been at least a couple months since I sat down at my reloading bench to work. Always seems to be the case when the weather gets colder I tend not to reload as often cause I don't shoot as often and then before I now it my ammo supply has been exhausted.

I spent a couple hours yesterday - 1st recalibrating my Dillon to assure no changes happened. Happy to see everything is just how I left it.
Checked my powder and primers and went to work. I pushed out about 150 rounds before company showed up. I figure I will finish off the batch tonight or tomorrow.

I did find out I am running low on W231 and Large Pistol Primers so must make sure I restock up before I run dry.
Was very nice to know I saved myself about $15 a box of 50 over what I paid for my last winchester whitebox.

You might just be in luck...
...and find some WLP's or others for reasonable and even in stock! (At least, I've been finding small amounts for $30 or less)
Good luck!

One thing I like about takeing breaks from reloading is when I return to it, I think about how I'm reloading at yesterdays prices. I thank myself everytime I take stock of my supplys and say to myself "boy I'm glad I stocked up when prices were still resonable". Remember when sleeves were 60-70$ a pop. Those days are long gone. I'll have to face the music one day.

Last edited:
One thing I like about takeing breaks from reloading is when I return to it, I think about how I'm reloading at yesterdays prices. I thank myself everytime I take stock of my supplys and say to myself "boy I'm glad I stocked up when prices were still resonable". Remember when sleeves were 60-70$ a pop. Those days are long gone. I'll have to face the music one day.

I tend to buy when I find a great deal in bulk then sit on it... It does make you gasp when you have to go out an resupply with the new prices though.

Back
Top Bottom