Beef at Arbys

“A manager at an Arby's restaurant in Oklahoma is accused of fatally shooting a drive-thru customer who threatened her and spit in her face.

Investigators say Desean Tallent, 25, was killed on Saturday night after repeatedly harassing Deionna Young following an altercation at the Tulsa eatery.

Video shows Tallent spitting in Young’s face and vowing to “come back and hurt her,” according to the Tulsa Police Department. The incident was reported, and Tallent was named as an assault suspect.

When Tallent returned to the restaurant and “circled the lot,” Young ran outside, got into her car and followed him, according to cops.

Both vehicles played “cat and mouse” before she shot at him and drove back to work, cops say. Tallent was shot in the torso and crashed into a Walmart. He later died from his wound.

Young was arrested on Monday following an investigation. Investigators would find a gun in her apartment, but she claimed she destroyed the murder weapon. Young, 25, confessed and is facing a charge of first-degree murder. She is being held without bond.”

Arby’s manager in Oklahoma accused of fatally shooting drive-thru customer who spit in her face, threatened her

Prolly shouldn’t have chased the dude down and shot him. Then again dude prolly shouldn’t have been disrespecting.

First time I ever had Arby's was somewhere just off the Pike in the 413 back in. . . . 1985 or so while on vacation in the Hooooooooo-sack.

Last time. . . . might have been then. Hard to fight the good local sub shops in New England.

The fact that he crashed into a Walmart is kinda funny.
Someone make a meme where it's the "People of Walmart" sticker and then there's just a car crashed into aisle 5 with dead DinDoNuffin in the driver's seat.

Too bad they have it solved...Would have looked forward to it on an upcoming episode of The First 48.

The illegality is obvious. But I'm conflicted. I can't hate her for it. What an epic fail this was for the deceased! Spitting in somebody's face in the south pretty much means "Kill me if you can, and if you can't, then you suck." She could, and she did. In hindsight he might as well have slept on the train tracks.

chasing him down was bad. But he did threaten her, and then came back...so if she had just shot him in the parking lot....probably would get off as self defense

Roast beef sandwich and curly fries ....yummy
Of course they are so fee and far between around here, I think Auburn is the on,y one around.

Roast beef sandwich and curly fries ....yummy
Of course they are so fee and far between around here, I think Auburn is the on,y one around.

Solomon Pond mall in Marlborough is the one nearest me, and that's too far away for fast food. Arby's is one of the places I have to hit when I visit Texas, also Dickey's BBQ and Schlotzsky's. I also like Arby's roast turkey & swiss sandwich. To be completely fair, I think I had the blandest, most disappointing Reuben sandwich of my life at Arby's several years ago. But it's not like it wasn't edible, just not tasty. Learned my lesson--RB or Roast Turkey & Swiss.

Arby's is the best fast food place ever. I've never gotten something there and thought it was bad or felt my money was wasted, but when I was in college I always had coupons for Arby's and I'd get a bunch of their chicken sandwiches for $2 each and put them in the fridge when I got home.

The mozzarella sticks are the best, their shakes are the best, their turnovers are great, the fries were good, they came out with sliders a few years ago.

Of all the fast food I miss from Indiana, it's Arby's, White Castle, and Hardee's. You think Five Guys makes a good burger, you haven't tried Hardee's. Great breakfast menu their too.

Naturally given that it's the best fast food ever, Arby's isn't allowed to have many restaurants in the Northeast, the worst part of the country to live.

Hahaha as we got later into the evening the posts went from “Arbys? Yuck, I wouldn’t eat there for all the tea in China” to “mmmmmmmm roast beef...”

I wonder what her experience is with firearms. I feel like most people who grew up around guns are pretty laid back with regards to violence. These moron shoots always seem to be people who just bought their first gun.

I’d also bet she is a registered democrat. They always seem to be democrats.

Arby's is the best fast food place ever. I've never gotten something there and thought it was bad or felt my money was wasted, but when I was in college I always had coupons for Arby's and I'd get a bunch of their chicken sandwiches for $2 each and put them in the fridge when I got home.

The mozzarella sticks are the best, their shakes are the best, their turnovers are great, the fries were good, they came out with sliders a few years ago.

Of all the fast food I miss from Indiana, it's Arby's, White Castle, and Hardee's. You think Five Guys makes a good burger, you haven't tried Hardee's. Great breakfast menu their too.

Naturally given that it's the best fast food ever, Arby's isn't allowed to have many restaurants in the Northeast, the worst part of the country to live.
God knows what that slop actually is, certainly NOT roast beef. Come have a REAL roast beef sandwich at one the many "Famous" shops on the North Shore.

Hahaha as we got later into the evening the posts went from “Arbys? Yuck, I wouldn’t eat there for all the tea in China” to “mmmmmmmm roast beef...”

I wonder what her experience is with firearms. I feel like most people who grew up around guns are pretty laid back with regards to violence. These moron shoots always seem to be people who just bought their first gun.

I’d also bet she is a registered democrat. They always seem to be democrats.

If I was going to hazard a guess this is more than just a moron shoot, the "stalker" and the "victim" probably already had some kind of a history.

-Mike

God knows what that slop actually is, certainly NOT roast beef.

There's no reason to expect that the processed beef comes from all the same parts of a steer that you would use directly for roast beef at home. Still beef, though. Because it's processed, they have to fully cook it. It's obviously going to have a different texture and flavor than pink slices of unprocessed beef roasted to medium. Different product. Different texture, different flavor. I like 'em both. But I kind of get the negative sentiments about it. When I was a kid, my mother made fried chicken livers pretty regularly. I think a pretty good case could be made that fried chicken livers are a fairly disgusting food, but because I started eating it young, I like it. Not my favorite, but give me a plate of fried chicken livers for dinner, and I'll eat them happily enough. She never made beef liver, though. I don't eat beef liver. Probably the same thing. People who have eaten Arby's RB forever understand the differences but still like Arby's. It's not like they haven't eaten all the other kinds of roast beef sandwiches out there as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom