• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bedford MA Gun buy-back program

They typically provide complete amnesty around these things. But yeah, it doesn't seem very smart for the people calling.

I haven't yet figured out who participates in these. I'm guessing it's usually where someone died and there were these guns, and the people were too clueless to sell them to a dealer. I don't want to waste any more bandwidth or brainpower on this one sinc it doesn't make sense to me.

Another misguided attempt to keeps guns out of the hands of criminals.

There's nothing misguided about this at all. It is a calculated event, meant to create the image in the media of the public lined up to hand in their guns. These "officials" know full well that these guns are not street guns, and most are just relics that have been hanging around someone's basement. The media gets to push their agenda, and local PDs get to look like they're doing something. It's nothing but a carny and rube act.

Sent from my .gov tracking device

And here is the best part, you get a WHOLE $50 LARGE! to spend as you see fit. Bongiorno is a new Chief in Town he is Green with Liberal Tendency's, but a decent fellow none the less.

Key word here UNWANTED firearms. Lineup those NERF guns men there is $50 large waiting for you at the BPD

Oooooh.... Bedford, what a hot bed for violent crimes there. Biggest crimes there are tards at whole foods parking in 2, sometimes 3, handicapped spaces at the same time without having the plate.

There's nothing misguided about this at all. It is a calculated event, meant to create the image in the media of the public lined up to hand in their guns. These "officials" know full well that these guns are not street guns, and most are just relics that have been hanging around someone's basement. The media gets to push their agenda, and local PDs get to look like they're doing something. It's nothing but a carny and rube act.

Sent from my .gov tracking device

Kinda like all of the proposed legislation...they know it won't do anything but 'feels right'.

I've never seen a buy back where the police come to your home.

If anyone read the actual announcement you saw that they say you are likely to commit suicide if you own a firearm. Guns cause crime according to the BPD.

It doesn't mention amnesty at all.

Back
Top Bottom