• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Because evil can't be dead enough.

who's the cop shooting at while the main thug goes around the SUV? Looks like the other guy in the car took off to the forward left of the car...

2nd officer (long sleeve brown hair) dropped his mag at 0:45.
Crazy lucky those cops didn't die from being outflanked.
Who was the blond cop shooting in the distance while the evil guy looped around the SUV?

2nd officer (long sleeve brown hair) dropped his mag at 0:45.
Crazy lucky those cops didn't die from being outflanked.
Who was the blond cop shooting in the distance while the evil guy looped around the SUV?
It’s the fog of war man. He had a moment where he realized “oh shit they are shooting” and probably got tunnel vision. He may not have even realized which one of them was shooting:

I won’t judge him because they don’t get enough training and even when they do, when the SHTF your body still has certain biological reactions which can mess you up.

Lots of hopping. I gotta think on that one. Not just Rasta Legshot. But the cops were bouncing up and down as well. Probably tactically not that good. Interesting.

Glad they got him, but it should have ended up much much worse. More luck that skill there.

I've never been in a gunfight. Staying that way is one of my goals.

If I am in a gunfight, and am not dead at the end, I count that as a BIG win, and will give zero (0) fvcks as to critique of stance, technique, caliber/chambering used, or hit percentage.

Hell when I shoot Trap, I don't care what others think about anything, either...well, .except hit percentage. [laugh]

Whether the non cops were Dindus, or not, they started throwing lead first. That's just not polite.

Love how the mag dump standing over the perp was described as a “tactical advantage “. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom