“restructuring” if it didn’t drop a challenge to a New York​
City gun law. The case, known as New York State Rifle &​
Pistol Association v. City of New York, ultimately was​
mooted by the Court earlier this year after New York City​
changed the law being challenged after SCOTUS agreed​
to hear the case.​
...​

Hat tip: Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds

He basically just expounded on a few dissents he made in settled cases and all of the nuts on twitter are flapping their arms saying he should step down for being too political. I hope he and Thomas are being kept safe.

Liberal Democrats want to "expand" the Supreme Court. Translation? Add 3 more liberal anti-gun justices.

They can flap their gums, but they got burned in the Senate once with the Reid debacle. At some point, you won’t have a majority and it’ll turn around to bite you. Even as stupid as they are, this isn’t an option.

The plan is add two states (permanent Dem) which gives 4 Senators, then expand the court. You will never see another GOP PotUS or idea forwarded again. Even without the Senate a Biden Presidency gets open borders an a purple at best Texas.

I'm pretty sure it was Whitehouse who last year filed an amicus brief to SCOTUS in the aforementioned case in which there was no mention of anything actually related to the case but instead ended with a veiled threat to the court. He should be in prison.

Edit: Yep, nailed it. This was how he concluded his amicus.

" The Supreme Court is not well. And the people know it. Perhaps the Court can heal itself before the public demands it be “restructured in order to reduce the influence of politics.” Particularly on the urgent issue of gun control, a nation desperately needs it to heal."

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

How can this Oath of Office be taken, and then attempt to tear the Constitution to shreds? It's Treason I say, and worthy of the Ultimate Punishment...
~Enbloc

• Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)
  • Mazie Hirono (D-HI)
  • Dick Durbin (D-IL)
  • Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
  • Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
I hope every one of them gets pancreatic cancer that spreads to their bones.
Garrantee the Arizona space man would be on that list too.

• Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)
  • Mazie Hirono (D-HI)
  • Dick Durbin (D-IL)
  • Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
  • Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
I hope every one of them gets pancreatic cancer that spreads to their bones.

Gillibrand used to be A rated by the NRA.

But when you don’t have principles your stances can change on a whim.

Article in Glob yesterday whining about Alito trashing Cambridge and the Northeast Liberals. Of course they quote Judge Nancy Gertner a far left Ma. Judge and instead of just reporting the speech has to turn it into Trump/Conservative bashing because of course they know what's right and wrong and we're deplorables. So much for reconciliation. Just received my army surplus ACU LBV and Rucksack, be prepared and keep your powder dry. Taking another newbie shooting at Harvard Thursday.

He basically just expounded on a few dissents he made in settled cases and all of the nuts on twitter are flapping their arms saying he should step down for being too political. I hope he and Thomas are being kept safe.
Defending the Constitution is never political, at least not in my opinion. Those who would rule counter to the words in the Constitution are being political.

Back
Top Bottom