Be careful buying oil filters

Hmm. I'm not sure I'd have turned them in in the first place. Not like the poe-lease were gonna use them or something. I'd have just angle-ground them into a billion pieces and moved on.

Hmm. I'm not sure I'd have turned them in in the first place. Not like the poe-lease were gonna use them or something. I'd have just angle-ground them into a billion pieces and moved on.
Given that he was arrested even before he made it into the station, he was clearly under surveillance. I also get the feeling that his sudden "realization" that he had some illegal parts stems from him realizing or getting tipped that he was being watched in the first place

Meh. It’s a hunk of metal that makes it safer on the ears, less annoying to neighbors. I’m still mad at the never trumper cucks that didn’t pass the hearing protection act.

In this case, what do you do when the PoPo shows up with Homeland security and a file containing what you purchased and you can't explain where it is?

I dont know if destroying them would be the right thing to do.

The guy got f*cked by the police and the DA to make a political statement. That is sick. They are destroying his life over nothing.

Back
Top Bottom