• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BCM WILL NO LONGER DO BUSINESS WITH MILWAUKEE PD

I can't say this for sure, but I believe that chief is a liar. He claims that in "less than three years, 7 of his officers were shot with assault rifles and/or semi automatic pistols". Note the "and/or".

Looking at the FBI uniform crime report data:

FBI ? Table 27

So nation wide, from 2001 to 2010, between 3 and 15 officers were killed with a rifle (a superset of "assault weapons"). Approximately 200 per year are injured by being shot:

FBI ? Table 70

These are nationwide figures. In the whole state of Wisconsin, an average of less than one officer per year is feloniously killed (includes officers killed by any means).

FBI ? Table 1

So, yes, all this adds up to it being possible that 7 officers in three years were shot. However, he's conflating pistols and rifles (once again, a superset of assault weapons) and twisting his points to make it sound way, way worse than it is in his city.

Isn't Flynn the former Boston cop whot took the top job in Springfield and then moved to Milwaukee, where he was banging some chick?

Very nice... I thing I'll go buy something from BCM.

It's like rewarding your dog with a biscut when they do something good and when they do something bad... no biscut (money).

See how that works Magpul.

rwl1955 - "Isn't Flynn the former Boston cop whot took the top job in Springfield and then moved to Milwaukee, where he was banging some chick? "

This sounds like a likely senario. It sounds like some very liberal police officer from MA.

smitty

Makes me happy to have gotten in on the 10 pack of AR mags on Tuesday from bcm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Did anyone listen to where Chief Flynn spent most of his career?
Look! Wait for it....Wait for it.... Now! Look closely. This is my surprised facial expression.

Joining the boycott is not an option for S&W, Glock, Sig, etc. They all have big LE contracts, and ANY regional boycott would have profound repercussions on these sales - particularly if only one of the biggies did it and the others did not. Not only would a company doing such a thing being seen as "not supporting LE" but, from a more practical level, would be seen as an unreliable supplier (except maybe to states like TX and KY that are in no danger of moonbattery).

Not the cheapest prices, but usually very competitive, and they've never screwed up an order of mine in any way.

I plan to keep sourcing parts from them for a very, very long time.

Back
Top Bottom