• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle

Ok, just got the BCM Gunfighter CH and got to say it blows the regular ones away. The one I got was the Mod 4. I can easily manipulate the CH with a single finger if need be.

Top View
CH.jpg

Rear View
ch2.jpg
[/IMG]

Someone posted a review of these a while back. Based on that, I got two, and installed one right away. They work great. If you have a large optic that extends back over the charging handle they are a perfect solution. Very well made. Good stuff. [grin]

Someone posted a review of these a while back. Based on that, I got two, and installed one right away. They work great. If you have a large optic that extends back over the charging handle they are a perfect solution. Very well made. Good stuff. [grin]

This one?

Its a great piece.

after putting a round 700 thru my AR build using the charging handle and lots of dry practice, I relay like it. it's a bit rough on the fingers if you're not using gloves at the latch, but nothing to bad at all. defiantly strong and gripping surface gives a lot more to latch onto.

Back
Top Bottom