• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BCM BCG? best and where to buy?

vik328

NES Member
Looking to get a BCM BCG. Where should I order that ships fast and I can trust.

Any other BCG reccomendations

Rainier sells various BCM stuff usually cheaper than BCMs own site. If I had to guess probably because it's easier to dump some inventory to them and let Rainier deal with order fulfillment, I've ordered from Rainier several times and they are legit.

You may want to check out Rainier's BCG as well.

https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=3759

People seem to direct me in different directions i want a quality BCG and i was reading on the AIM ones but some people had issues with them. The rainer ones seems to have pretty good reviews but BCM seems to be a better name

would you say that it is comparable to the BCM one better or worse? Also what is the normal price

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I only worry about warranty when something like this happens

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

most of these brand names aren't actually manufacturing their BCGs. I have both Spikes and BCM BCGs and they work great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Rainier branded one. That being said, if you are looking Duece's group buy is a great option.

most of these brand names aren't actually manufacturing their BCGs. I have both Spikes and BCM BCGs and they work great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Rainier branded one. That being said, if you are looking Duece's group buy is a great option.

Of course that goes for every product out there.

A warranty is great, if your BCG fails at the range. Send it back, minor inconvenience.
If it fails while you're trying to return fire at someone intent on killing you, a warranty isn't going to mean dick.
Not that myself or most of us need the above, and not that a BCM couldn't fail, but its the top choice of people who depend on their rifles. AND BCM stands behind it, and you'll probably get some swag. My friend had a magpul trigger guard tossed in randomly to his last $100 order.

Back
Top Bottom