• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BCM and MA

BCM is nothing special. They’re for people who want something like a complete upper within budget. If you’re getting parts, you should probably look elsewhere for better.

I have bought many things from Larue, including a hat.:)
Pretty sure they will ship uppers to Mass.
i got 2. good stuff. but they do not sell good 20" stealth uppers no more, i think.
huh, i see they got .308 and 6.5CM on sale there now - but, beware:

"This upper works on LaRue pattern lowers, it does not fit DPMS style lower receivers."

Everyone has a brand that gives them a hard on, I like Aero. So never got excited about BCM. I think BCM is perfectly good too. But it's really rare I ever buy Aero from Aero, usually I get it from someone else because it's cheaper that way. And those retailers, many/most ship to MA.

You guys from MA gotta realize your state is seriously phucked up. It's probably the top 5 least gun friendly in the country. They threatened a lot of these companies, not over T shirts sure but not just mags & lowers, parts even. That threat may or may not hold water but they got another 40-something states who if anything welcome the shipments of freedom...

As a CEO faced with a handful of ass hat states making threats, that could cause a legal problem for a company (and keep in mind these guys are probably in business for $$, not political reasons), and a shit ton of friendly states, with retailers who can focus on the intricacies of ban states, I'd probably do the same. It doesn't make them bad companies to make these decisions when your POS politicians threaten to make an example out of them.

Everyone has a brand that gives them a hard on, I like Aero. So never got excited about BCM. I think BCM is perfectly good too. But it's really rare I ever buy Aero from Aero, usually I get it from someone else because it's cheaper that way. And those retailers, many/most ship to MA.

You guys from MA gotta realize your state is seriously phucked up. It's probably the top 5 least gun friendly in the country. They threatened a lot of these companies, not over T shirts sure but not just mags & lowers, parts even. That threat may or may not hold water but they got another 40-something states who if anything welcome the shipments of freedom...

As a CEO faced with a handful of ass hat states making threats, that could cause a legal problem for a company (and keep in mind these guys are probably in business for $$, not political reasons), and a shit ton of friendly states, with retailers who can focus on the intricacies of ban states, I'd probably do the same. It doesn't make them bad companies to make these decisions when your POS politicians threaten to make an example out of them.
Doesnt matter to me one bit BCM or Aero/BA or PSA don't ship to MA. There are plenty of other vendors who do ship to MA without issue who also sell BCM and Aero/BA stuff at better prices. There is always ARF EE if all else fails.

As a CEO faced with a handful of ass hat states making threats, that could cause a legal problem for a company (and keep in mind these guys are probably in business for $$, not political reasons), and a shit ton of friendly states, with retailers who can focus on the intricacies of ban states, I'd probably do the same. It doesn't make them bad companies to make these decisions when your POS politicians threaten to make an example out of them.can see the other perspective on this though right? Companies have every right to make their own decisions, however you can’t have it long have
All fair points, but you can see the other perspective too right?

Companies, of course, have every right to make their own decisions. But, that’s doesn’t mean they can have it both ways. You want to market yourself as hardcore 2A gunfighters, but you cower at the hollow treats of some goofy AG that your bargain basement lawyer read about on AR15.com?

And I didn’t vote for any of these losers any more than you voted for Biden. The constitution, thankfully, isnt just for people that live (in ever shrinking) red states.

All fair points, but you can see the other perspective too right?

Companies, of course, have every right to make their own decisions. But, that’s doesn’t mean they can have it both ways. You want to market yourself as hardcore 2A gunfighters, but you cower at the hollow treats of some goofy AG that your bargain basement lawyer read about on AR15.com?

And I didn’t vote for any of these losers any more than you voted for Biden. The constitution, thankfully, isnt just for people that live (in ever shrinking) red states.
That's great but they kinda can because most buyers just don't care.

Lol it is a bad look for them being cowards though when several of their large distributors will send their products here and they won't. 🤣

"Gun manufacturer attorneys-as-faggots-making-poor-decisions" isn't exactly a new meme though. That's why i just ignore the noise and buy what i want. It's not that hard, really.

I needed 2 items from PSA last week but those fu ckers won't ship to MA. I had a buddy in Florida receive them for me and they are on the way up to me today

PSA sucks. Go to one of their stores. Pick out a MA compliant and legal rifle or shotgun. Legal to buy and walk out of the store with assuming your legal in the store's state. As soon as they find out your from MA they won't sell it to you.

Not really. I’m looking for a 14.5 ELW(f) upper. BCM is offering a free BCG now too. Pretty solid deal if you like their BCGs (which I do)

Yeah, that's a nice deal, I got mine that way many years ago. But it's $870 shipped, once you include a compensator and shipping, vs $800 w/ comp and shipping but without the BCG from someone like G&R. So just pay the extra $130 or whatever and order it.

Or buy another brand, lots of good choices nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom