• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BCM 14.5" Upper

Not sure if this is the right section or if this should be in the legal section.

I'd like to use this,Bravo Company 14.5" Upper
For a new build, but I'm not 100% sure if it is GTG or not because of the muzzle device. I'm guessing its a no-go because its called a flash hider, but i just wanted to double check.

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right section or if this should be in the legal section.

I'd like to use this,Bravo Company 14.5" Upper
For a new build, but I'm not 100% sure if it is GTG or not because of the muzzle device. I'm guessing its a no-go because its called a flash hider, but i just wanted to double check.

Thanks

Sure, toss that baby on a preban lower and your GTG.

Argh...Must resist temptation to criticize Barney Fife (Law Enforcement) and their knowledge of Firearms and Firearm Laws. The only compensator they know about is...making detail or quinn bill money...to COMPENSATE for their supposed Low Pay. Tongue in cheek...just sayin'

You know, a couple of people have asked me that at the range, "is that a bayo lug? You know that isn't legal". Yea, no shit. Look at it closely and you can see that i ground off the mounting grooves 'rendering it useless for mounting a bayonet'. Then they ask if that is a flash hider, and this is on my 22 dedicated upper! I say if you feel you need to ask these questions of a stranger at the range, you need a new hobby.

That upper will not fly in MA unless it is mounted on a pre-ban lower as Mike-Mike says due to the pinned flash hider. They may change it out for you, or you can buy it and have it changed out at a local gun smith. You can't mount it on a post ban lower in MA with a flash hider.

Yeah because Barney Fife is going to check your compensator to see if it's welded right?

Back
Top Bottom