• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BCG issue

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
I posted this on another forum, I am hoping you guys could help.

http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-...cg-charging-haadle-wont-go-upper-all-way.html

attachment.php

Last edited:
Noting that you are a "Distinguished Marksman", does that mean that you have an assistant, much like a pro golfer has a caddy, to carry your rifle, take it apart, clean it and re-assemble it for you? If so, you should fire him promptly.

It would be more impressive if the upper was attached to the lower in this configuration (totally doable) and the post showed a picture through the ejection port to see who could figure out it was backwards.

I think a little Frog Lube will fix that. So long as you heat it up first, you want it to get into the pores of the carrier.

"Oh come on guys. It's so simple. Maybe you guys need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days"

Thank god someone else asked this. Mines been stuck like that for months but I didn't want to ask. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom