• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BCG condition

CRSIII

NES Member
Is this thing in good condition?
IMAG0553.jpg

IMAG0554.jpg

IMAG0555.jpg

I just found it and I want to sell it.

The nuts on the top are meant to have those dents. It's to keep them from backing out the other wear marks are hard to tell from the pics...
Are they deep nicks or just worn through finish ?

Update
Sorry I was rude, took it out on the wrong person.

Last edited:
bolt carriers come in a few different styles, full circle, auto, half. ar15 had a pic with descriptions, i don't remember them all. between my rifles i have 3 different carriers. is the bolt marked mp or mpi on it? the more you can ad to a listing can help. not that it matters as it is a sellers market anyway.

If you gonna price rape some one I hope bad karma comes to you unless the profit goes to helping some one etc. ...

CRSIII is not much of a price raper. He is most likely just going to offer a spare part up because he knows so many good people are looking for them.

The nuts on the top are meant to have those dents. It's to keep them from backing out the other wear marks are hard to tell from the pics...
Are they deep nicks or just worn through finish ?

Update missed the selling point ...

If you gonna price rape some one I hope bad karma comes to you unless the profit goes to helping some one etc. ...

It is called free market not price raping. If you have it and someone wants it bad enough they will pay what you ask. If the price is too high they will go elsewhere or make you an offer. Both parties can refuse. Seems fair to me. There isnt much AR stuff around anywhere right now. Used BCGs are going $225-275 on AR15 right now. Even higher on GB. It is a sellers market.

A BCM went on ebay yesterday for $545. I'm so sick of people bitching and moaning about "gouging" right now, I'm about to turn my laptop off.

But that would stop me from panic shopping, so can't do that.

I'd use it no problem looks used. The stalking has one part that doesn't look "professional" but as long as it goes boom I don't care. A BCM for $545? Or a BCG?

I'd use it no problem looks used. The stalking has one part that doesn't look "professional" but as long as it goes boom I don't care. A BCM for $545? Or a BCG?
It's a BCM BCG.( Bravo Company Manufacturing )

Back
Top Bottom