BB guns?

I had a St Bernard that used to visit my shrubs every morning. Killed three plants. I finally put a cheap electric fence around the area. He only lifted his leg on those shrubs one more time [grin]

Round Gun Shooter said:
I had a St Bernard that used to visit my shrubs every morning. Killed three plants. I finally put a cheap electric fence around the area. He only lifted his leg on those shrubs one more time [grin]
[rofl] [laugh2] [rofl] Oh, sweet revenge!

dog

Since you do not know the owner call animal control. I would not use
anyghing. Using a BBgun or an airsoft could get you in big trouble.

Your actions could be percieved as cruel... and your license could be revoked
for bad judgement, (depending on who the police chief is)

If animal control doesn't work call city or town hall.

People are too sensitive to the "gun thing"

JimB

Slight change of subject...
What about cats? I can't go outside without smelling all of my neighbors cat shit burried under my bark mulch, flower beds and my garden which gets me really mad. It really sucks when you don't even want to hang around your own home because of this stink.

I have tried these things and it killed my shrubs in the front yard. Said it wouldn't do that but it did. So forget about using anying like this in my veggie garden, all of the things I use in the garden are organic.
Can I borrow someones huge dog to crap in all of my neighbors laws. That way when they ask if I am going to pick it up I can tell them as soon as they get all of their cat crap out of mine [smile]
I am surrounded by cat owners, one of them wont even spade or neuter their cats so they just keep breeding. Makes me sick.

. . . as well as run over his Santa! [devil]

[rofl2] [laugh2] [rofl]

Hold on..........

Can we have a drum role for that one?
[rofl] [laugh2] [laugh]

Wait for it..........

Can we get a ruling from the judges?..........

Ok, that was funny! Even Santa's clapping!
Santa%20Clap2.jpg

Is this story actually posted here somewhere? I don't remember seeing it if so. And if not...

Unka Len, please tell us a story!!!

See Page 1.

Sorry, the source is actually on a different thread. It seems that there actually was a motor vehicle incident involving JonJ and Santa. I'll leave to him to provide any details that he might choose. (I didn't let the cat out of the bag; the other Mods did.)

Ken

Last edited:
Use your garden hose with a high pressure nozzle. Shooting an animal especially a dog with any type of a gun even a bb gun is a prescription for disaster.

Not that im condoning it but if you are far enough from the road and your neighbors, and the animal is damage your property. You can lawfully shoot it with whatever you want.

Now you may be sued or charge with animal cruelty, but it is totally legal.....your neibors will hate younand it is the kind of stuff that starts a fued. So id consider it a "plan c"

With a bb gun there is no set back requirements, but i hope you mean pellet gun and wound your neibors dog will lead to more trouble than killing it, and as always shoot shovel and shut up.

This isn't legal advice

Back
Top Bottom