Bayonet on a Carcano: Legal in Mass?

Is it legal to have a bayonet on a 1929 Carcano bolt action in Massachusetts?
Someone told me it's ok as long as it's not a semi-auto rifle, but I'd like to be sure before i get a bayonet for mine.
I can't seem to find any info on this.
Thanks!

Throw a bayo on that ****er and post pics!
google-image-result-for-http-cupofzup-com-wp-content-uploads-2012-04-mother-of-god-gif-09848b33-original.gif

What has this state done to people?

Throw it on there, poke stuff with it, cut yourself (if it was sharpened) and realize that knives are actually much more dangerous than guns... [rofl2]

Yes, you'll be fine. It's not a semi auto and lacks a pistol grip, flash hider, and detachable magazine.

Even if it was semi auto and had all of those evil features why would it matter?
This rifle was produced before the AWB was in place..........?? Maybe I'm confused

Even if it was semi auto and had all of those evil features why would it matter?
This rifle was produced before the AWB was in place..........?? Maybe I'm confused
You are not. The AWB banned bayo lugs for guns after 1994 because, you know all the bayonet crime.

It neither prohibited the attachment of a bayonet per se, nor did it or could it prohibit pre-ban guns' bayonet lugs or attachment of a bayonet.

You are not. The AWB banned bayo lugs for guns after 1994 because, you know all the bayonet crime.

It neither prohibited the attachment of a bayonet per se, nor did it or could it prohibit pre-ban guns' bayonet lugs or attachment of a bayonet.

That was my thought: the AWB banned bayo LUGS, not bayonets themselves

When my son was walking from the outdoor range, to the Clubouse with an AR, and a driver-by slowed, and stared, and my son waved, there the bayonet was fixed. 'Cause he'd shot up all the ammo, of course!

[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom