• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bay State Arms

Just a note I felt like mentioning. Walter (NES member walta44) died at age 66 this past April. He was the guy you'd usually see behind the counter at Bay State (Bridge Rd. edition) and he formerly worked at the old Bob's. We were friends, but not really close (I don't live in the area) and I just learned about his passing this past week. I did some minor IT work for him and he helped me with things on the gun side. He was a good person to talk with and I'll miss hanging out in the afternoons when I made trips up that way.

Anyway, if the hours he wrote down for me are still the same, it's Thurs-Sun 12-6, and 12-8 in Fridays. Prices on the website seem to have climbed considerably.

Last edited:
Just an FYI Bay State Arms is open. A very nice guy named Mark has been the owner since last February; if I remembered that correctly. Its nice having a shop up in this area. Hunting rifles and a few handguns and like everyone else ammo is minimal.

Hours: Tue-Fri: 10am-6pm
Sat: 10am-5pm

As of today: Ruger LCR, SR22, a stainless revolver that eludes me; Remington 1911; SW M&P 40, Shield 40, PPK; Sig 232; ... I'm not sure what else may interest anyone.

Back
Top Bottom